Thread: possible TT

Default possible TT

I signed up for all the photo offers that were in the SR email last week. I got credit for snapfish and that was it. I was not worried except that today I was going through my fast crediting offers and it says I got credit for YORK - I checked again - no credit yet.
    I guess that may be a TT but I do not have anything to submit and it isn't time yet since it hasn't been 7 - 10 days.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Did you check all the way back in your history to the day you did York? It may be listed there, maybe as still pending?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    I signed up for all the photo offers that were in the SR email last week. I got credit for snapfish and that was it. I was not worried except that today I was going through my fast crediting offers and it says I got credit for YORK - I checked again - no credit yet.
    I guess that may be a TT but I do not have anything to submit and it isn't time yet since it hasn't been 7 - 10 days.
    I'm showing that you got credit for York Photo back on July 29th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Uh oh! That means you did it twice Unfortunately they aren't one who has shopping credits either. Dang Im sorry that happened to you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Strange that they let me sign up if I had already done so. I only use one email for things like that and that is after I moved so it would also be the same address. At least I got the photos!!
    Tricia, Is it possible that it could still credit and not post because you already have it as crediting since they let me sign up I must not have had an account. I bet I signed up the school historian or something. I have no idea and no memory of doing the offer.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I'm sure that they won't credit it since your account has already recieved credit for it. Even if it did there would be an issue with fraud and the company could require Tricia to close your account for recieving credit for the same offer twice. York would never take responsibility for letting you sign up twice since some systems only need to have one piece of info different for it to be recognized as a seperate account. Part of our responsibility as members is to assure we have not already completed an offer before we attempt to do them. Luckily we have those handy yes and no's next to the offers. Sorry that you can't get credit and hopefully it is a lesson for all of us to check the offers before we do them to assure that we haven't already done them. Especially when we are completing them from the emails and not from the website itself.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Different TT question. I'm patient and have no problem waiting the required amount of time to open a TT.

I'm just not sure when to open one bc of the holidays and possible time off from the co's. I had 2 shoebuy orders, 1 posted at a normal time, the other ordered on 12/22 (Sat). Given Monday was xmas eve, that leaves 3 days possibly that week. Then NYE and NYD, so 3 more for last week is what "I'm"counting, is that reasonable? I figured I would have seen it after last night, so I looked at my order date and did the math not counting holidays. If I got with that theory then I probably should wait until after the upcoming weekend to file a TT? I don't want to jump the gun bc of the holidays, but I've had to open one before for shoebuy. I've ordered numerous times from them and most of the time their fine, but since I had to open the one, just wanted to make sure.
    Sunshine Rewards