Thread: Helping Someone In Need

Default Helping Someone In Need

Some of you may have seen that I posted this on Facebook:

http://savejasonsmom.org/

Jason Rubacky has been a great friend to Sunshine Rewards over the years. He ran the Football Fanatics program back a few years ago when we were giving away a lot of prizes from them. Now he works for Shareasale, one of our networks. He helps us to get new merchants, get higher commission rates from current merchants, etc. Please take a minute to read his story.

I'm wondering what the SR members would think about adding this to our Donation Station for a limited time. Do you think that people would be willing to donate $5 to help Jason's mom?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Absolutely! My father died when I was 11 years old, so I had only my mother from 1968 up until her death in 2002. There isn't a day go by that I don't miss her and wish I could have her back. Mom's are special and I would be happy to donate!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Some of you may have seen that I posted this on Facebook:

http://savejasonsmom.org/

Jason Rubacky has been a great friend to Sunshine Rewards over the years. He ran the Football Fanatics program back a few years ago when we were giving away a lot of prizes from them. Now he works for Shareasale, one of our networks. He helps us to get new merchants, get higher commission rates from current merchants, etc. Please take a minute to read his story.

I'm wondering what the SR members would think about adding this to our Donation Station for a limited time. Do you think that people would be willing to donate $5 to help Jason's mom?
    Sounds great!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I think that's a great idea Tricia.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker