Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Survey Credits

Default 2 Survey Credits

Tricia
    You gave me credit (2) .80 credits today for Survey's done 1-3-08. I know I did 2, but the first one did not take me back to Sunshine Rewards congradulations page. So I did another one. I know I am only allowed one survey a day and I don't want to cheat you out of .80.

Marisa

No worries. It happens sometimes. Just as long as it doesn't happen more than a couple of times a month, it is okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That happened to me the other day too and thought I should mention it here. The first survey was for one of those communispace groups. I did not qualify and it did not take me back to SR. No congrats page and when I tried for another survey I got right in. The next day I got 2 survey credits. I have to assume that even though I didn't qualify or get taken back to SR that I got credit for it. Doe anyone know about this? I don't want to take a chance and not get a survey, but I don't want to get 2 credits either when we should have 1 per day.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Like she said is happens, as long as it's not done intenionally or frequently you should be fine. It's happen to me too, sometimes though I think the system is wacky if I take it too close to midnight the night before, then they both end up posting for the same day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Same thing happened to me this weekend. Gave me the "exceeded" message but after a few hours, I doublechecked and the "exceeded" message was gone...so I did another one to ensure credit. Just want to be on the "up and up" and let someone know.

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

It also happened to me this weekend. I think maybe Greenfield was weird or something. I finished a whole survey, then said I did not qualify. Took another one and I did qualify. Then today, 2 credits for the same day. At least that survey work wasn't in vain!

I always go back to see if it will let me take another survey to make sure that it "took". If it allows me to take another survey, I do because I assume that I will not get credit for the one I THOUGHT I would get credit for.....That is the only way to tell for sure whether or not Greenfield accepted my survey.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Survey credits are already up today?

If so, that means two DH and I did and got the "exceeded" page for didn't go through...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Same thing happened to me this weekend. Gave me the "exceeded" message but after a few hours, I doublechecked and the "exceeded" message was gone...so I did another one to ensure credit. Just want to be on the "up and up" and let someone know.

Thanks.
    I think I responded to someone else earlier so you might not have seen it but sometimes when you clear cookies later in the day it will erase your exceeded the limit message but that doesn't mean you won't get credit for the survey you took. Just a general FYI for anyone reading and wondering.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I also got two surveys credited from 1/6 but in my case, I was having a horrible time trying to qualify, never totally finished one, always got booted out! Only got to finish a survey to the end once and got to the congrats page, so I have no clue what happened and it was a total shock when I saw them posted to my account....I wonder if Greenfield has some sort of glitch this past weekend?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Greenfield does seem to have had a glitch, giving our two survey credits to other people! ha ha. But seriously, I'm seriously almost SO DONE with surveys...I know how to do them, back in the summer I had two months of getting them almost every day, but to do two over the weekend, doing everything right, and to lose those survey credits (money and counting of surveys) has probably just sent me over the edge. They took a LONG time, too, we always have an insanely long time to qualify, and then we take our tiiiimmmmmme doing the surveys, so it's a crazy amount of time to take away (especially if I'm asking DH what his answers are for when DS doesn't want to let him go to the computer)...I try to not get "attached", but when you're spending as much time as we seem to have to....

sorry for hijacking, I'm just so upset.
    Sunshine Rewards