Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Survey Credits

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Same thing happened to me this weekend. Gave me the "exceeded" message but after a few hours, I doublechecked and the "exceeded" message was gone...so I did another one to ensure credit. Just want to be on the "up and up" and let someone know.

Thanks.
    Just bear in mind (this was in another thread) that if you clear cookies after doing a regular survey your demo info disappears and it looks like you never did one. Trust me they do credit bc these are tracked by email addy. So if you clear cookies after a survey know it'll credit and that it would appear as if you didn't do one and allow you to take another one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Greenfield does seem to have had a glitch, giving our two survey credits to other people! ha ha. But seriously, I'm seriously almost SO DONE with surveys...I know how to do them, back in the summer I had two months of getting them almost every day, but to do two over the weekend, doing everything right, and to lose those survey credits (money and counting of surveys) has probably just sent me over the edge. They took a LONG time, too, we always have an insanely long time to qualify, and then we take our tiiiimmmmmme doing the surveys, so it's a crazy amount of time to take away (especially if I'm asking DH what his answers are for when DS doesn't want to let him go to the computer)...I try to not get "attached", but when you're spending as much time as we seem to have to....

sorry for hijacking, I'm just so upset.
    I had this happen to one of my surveys a couple of months ago. I can totally relate to how upset you are. It is so unfair to take the time to do everything right... get the congrats page and then not get credit.
    My missing survey credit never did show up... but I hope yours do.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129