Thread: What if Shopping Credit Doesn't Match Purchase Total?

Default What if Shopping Credit Doesn't Match Purchase Total?

Do I file a TT? I have a Credit Hold on a disneyshopping.com order for $.78, but my total for the 2 items on the order was actually $39.00 (before tax and shipping). So a 4% return should be $1.56, exactly double what is showing - it's almost like they just missed the second item on the order.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Were they both shipped? Is anything on backorder maybe?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Nothing about a backorder indicated - they were actually two identical duffel bags - each was $19.50.

I've seen missing credits on identical items before. Go ahead and open a ticket. Don't forget to include your confirmation email. I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I've seen missing credits on identical items before. Go ahead and open a ticket. Don't forget to include your confirmation email. I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.
    Thanks, Angie. I only placed the order on Jan 1 - do you want me to file it now or wait the more usual length of time? I don't expect them to ship right away as I had them monogrammed, so my cc has not been charged yet.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Thanks, Angie. I only placed the order on Jan 1 - do you want me to file it now or wait the more usual length of time? I don't expect them to ship right away as I had them monogrammed, so my cc has not been charged yet.
    I think the system is going to make you wait till the 7th to file. Maybe the other half will show up on sunday with the usual round of shopping credits.
    Sunshine Rewards