Thread: lEADER bOARD

Default lEADER bOARD

Is there a leader board award for this month. I did not see it anywhere. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

This is still up:

No leader board for November! Stay tuned for our holiday promotion starting soon!

For the month of October 2010, the top 8 on the leader board will get a bonus of 8% of their monthly earnings!
    (maximum bonus $25)

Not sure if there was one for January or will be for February.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia just posted a new thread increasing SurveyHead to .75 for the month instead of doing the leader board as to give everyone a chance at extra money! Just keeping it fresh!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I know there was no leader board for December because of the holiday contest. I know there is no leader board for February because of the increase from .60 to .75 for Surveyhead surveys. But what I don't know was why wasn't there a leader board for January? I am a little disappointed as I was the top earner and was sort of counting on it. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, just confused. Thanks!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I know there was no leader board for December because of the holiday contest. I know there is no leader board for February because of the increase from .60 to .75 for Surveyhead surveys. But what I don't know was why wasn't there a leader board for January? I am a little disappointed as I was the top earner and was sort of counting on it. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, just confused. Thanks!
    It was discontinued awhile back because it was the same people all the time in the top 10 so Tricia decided to make changes and offer something different so more people could have a chance to participate. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES