Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't get ANYTHING to credit

I am a Mac user, but not all that knowledgable about the tech aspects of doing offers on a Mac, but I will tell you what I have done. Maybe something will help.

I use firefox, which you said you use. That's good because forget safari or IE. In December I didn't do any offers because I wasn't being very successful. Being so busy in Dec. anyway, I took a break and just concentrated on getting 1-3 surveys a day. Once the holidays were over, I got a new gmail address. I have had the best luck with gmail, although I do have a yahoo account, hotmail for personal stuff, so I don't use that for any offers. I clear cookies and private data before doing offers, not between each offer, but at the beginning. I wait for 1-2 offers to credit, then clear everything again and do a couple more. In the past 3 days I have had about 8 offers credit, but I also have about 5 in pending from today. Nothing credited today and they are fast crediting offers that people have posted about today and were successful with, so I'm pretty sure they won't credit. It's the 2nd time that I have done some of the offers that I was successful with the past couple of days. I probably haven't been much help. There are some offers that never, ever credit for me so I have stopped trying. Good luck, hope things change for you really soon!

Sorry to sound dumb but what are modpath offers? Are they the MID ones? Because mine aren't crediting lately. I also can never get Brandarama or the Party With _____ (fill in celebrity name) to credit. Don't know how to get them to work.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Sorry to sound dumb but what are modpath offers? Are they the MID ones? Because mine aren't crediting lately. I also can never get Brandarama or the Party With _____ (fill in celebrity name) to credit. Don't know how to get them to work.

I'm trying to think of how to describe but the best way is to check the address bar when you open the offer or check the first page and you will see. Like the Leappad one is Mod Path and that is in the address bar. MID usually say it on the first page. When I open a new one I'll let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm trying to think of how to describe but the best way is to check the address bar when you open the offer or check the first page and you will see. Like the Leappad one is Mod Path and that is in the address bar. MID usually say it on the first page. When I open a new one I'll let you know.
    Here ya go! Like this:

htp://www.modpath.com/?country=1&hi=&is_crg_dup=&sid=214850&psx_code=CH& a=hs2cs&fname=pub=&gender=F&aff3=&country=1&seen_8 3445=1&vote=&phone=2708724219&address2=&qid=3808&r edirect_url=&config=4326&rrr=Skip
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I am actually not having much luck with offers crediting lately either but especially with any of the modpath offers. I use gmail exclusively, maybe I need to open a hotmail and retry my pending offers with that!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

So today is a new day. I cleared cookies out before I did ANYTHING this morning. I had a few things show up from the last couple days, although I think only 2. PUt most of the things that I did today did credit. WHOOO HOOO!! The 2 that I did that were modpath did not, so I will have to watch and see if that trend continues.

Thank you all for your advice and wisdom!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards