Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't get ANYTHING to credit

Default Can't get ANYTHING to credit

I have done 6 offers in the last 3 days, which others have gotten credit for and NOTHING has come through. Very frustrating. I have gotten a new email and everything. Any other suggestions??
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm few thoughts:

1. are you clicking on the confirmation emails associated with some of the offers?
    2. Are you going all the way to the end with the offers?
    3. Have you updated your spybot and adware programs and run them lately? (I had new updates on both this morning)
    4. Are they listed in the fast crediting section or no? If they aren't in the fast crediting then there might have been a manual upload recently and you will be in the next batch.
    5. Not sure which offers you are trying to do and what new email you opened but you might want to try something other than gmail for a while as some offers don't like gmail.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have clicked on the emails that I have gotten. I only have ever used hotmail or live accounts. I have been clearing cookies more often in trying for SM surveys. Most have been in the fast crediting section. Bright Hub, leapster, s & G wholesale one that went out in the email batch the other day. I think that I am going all the way to the end. I go until I can't go anymore if that makes any sense....

I do everything on a mac so we do not have adware type programs.

Thanks for the thoughts!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ahh I'm not mac knowledgeable. Hopefully someone that is can shed some light. Maybe Mollyellis? Trying to think who else knows about mac's around here...

If you are sticking with hotmail accounts and not getting credit try yahoo or gmail for a change.

Do you have a firewall on your computer that might be new?

How often are you clearing cookies? Which browser are you using?
    Sunshine Rewards

I usually clear them once a day sometimes twice. I am using firefox. I have not had huge issues before. I have always had some that did not credit, but that is to be expected. But usually I have only done 4 and 2 credited. Things like that.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

hmm well I was hoping you'd say you used safari then I could tell you to switch to firefox. But now I don't know.

I found this thread: Mac Users Unite! Maybe you could pm a few of the people to see what they say.

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/show...ghlight=safari
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. My husband does have the file share open between upstairs and downstairs but both are a mac and both on the same operating system so it should not make a difference when getting credit. I guess I will just try again tomorrow and hope that it gets better.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I can tell you I did bright hub yesterday and clicked the conf email and didn't think it would credit, but it did overnight. So there must be either a manual credit or once a day type thing.

None of the modpath's have been crediting for me lately. I think it knows my addy and other info, no matter what new email I use, only 1 out of 10 will credit for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks. I was going to try another tonight but I think that I will just hang out until tomorrow and see if anything comes through.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

I've had a whole slew of old offers that never creditted for me work this year. I'm not sure why or what I'm doing differently. The ONLY thing I can think of is my brother uninstalled Norton on my computer and installed some other antivirus program.

9 times out of 10, modpath offers only like my hotmail addys, and even then they take several tries.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards