Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DIS Board help?

Kayla...probably better off. I stopped reading that thread about half way through. Just disgusted! You guys rock, and anytime I get a chance (and many other times just thrown in) I sing your praises! I owe you that. (If you ask Tom, he will tell you that I am the crazy one that changed my resort five times in the course of a month, and ended up getting family of the day twice in one trip!). So the MouseUnlimited Army will squash the bad press. LOL
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

HEy that was me that started the thread...(do I get referals for all the people that joined because of my thread...lol)

What I didnt like was they closed my thread and didnt even tell me that it was closed. I tried to go back and read it cause there actually was some useful info in there but nope it is gone.

Also I had never considered using a travel agent but that thread now has me saying why not. Not sure who I will use (probably whoever gives me the best reward) but what they said doesnt make me Not want to use MU...It was easy to read between the lines with these posts...Actually if MU is giving a cash reward they will probably be on the top of my list...

Quote Originally Posted by Diegosmom View Post
    HEy that was me that started the thread...(do I get referals for all the people that joined because of my thread...lol)

What I didnt like was they closed my thread and didnt even tell me that it was closed. I tried to go back and read it cause there actually was some useful info in there but nope it is gone.

Also I had never considered using a travel agent but that thread now has me saying why not. Not sure who I will use (probably whoever gives me the best reward) but what they said doesnt make me Not want to use MU...It was easy to read between the lines with these posts...Actually if MU is giving a cash reward they will probably be on the top of my list...
    to Sunshine Rewards! Hope you love it here. We will do all we can to help you meet your earnings goals. I just cashed out for a $500 Disney gift card yesterday, so it is time to build my earnings back up!
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 03-24-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks

Hoping to go to Disney last week of Jan so would love to have a $500 gc by then...thinking I would need to cash in by end of Nov to make sure I get it in time. So that is 8 months, $62.50 a month or like $2 a day. I think I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Kayla...probably better off. I stopped reading that thread about half way through. Just disgusted! You guys rock, and anytime I get a chance (and many other times just thrown in) I sing your praises! I owe you that. (If you ask Tom, he will tell you that I am the crazy one that changed my resort five times in the course of a month, and ended up getting family of the day twice in one trip!). So the MouseUnlimited Army will squash the bad press. LOL
    You absolutely kept me on my toes, that's for sure. It was a great time. You keep life interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Diegosmom View Post

Feel free to give us a shot - we've had many happy Sunshine Rewarders as clients. And it doesn't hurt to get cash back for going to Disney, plus all of our other free services!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    You absolutely kept me on my toes, that's for sure. It was a great time. You keep life interesting

Feel free to give us a shot - we've had many happy Sunshine Rewarders as clients. And it doesn't hurt to get cash back for going to Disney, plus all of our other free services!

I am one of those happy clients. Just returned from Disney on Monday and receive my credit for the trip right away.

There were more questions on the Dis (budget board) yesterday about SR and we got a new member! If you are the one from the Dis, !! We hope you will love it here.

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the offers and contests forum area for more tips and ideas on how to make more for your fund.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay for new members! They liven things up around here.
    Sunshine Rewards