Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: DIS Board help?

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    don't you worry Tom!! I'm booking my trip tomorrow!
    Aw, shucks. That's just swell!

We're glad to have you. You guys are going to have a great time - and even better since a couple of your tickets are free
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ironically, we had a whole rash of new signups come in today, a few of them specifically mentioning that it was because of the thread on the DIS. LOL So the people trying to make us look bad actually just got us a lot of attention.

What's that old saying about no publicity is bad publicity.
    Well then we did a little good today
    Sunshine Rewards

SR and MU, don't worry about them saying bad stuff about your companies. No one believes it but the voices in their heads and with that many voices, who needs them anyway! I haven't booked through MU "YET" but nothing that was said there would sway me at all, just like I wouldn't not stay at the All Star resorts because they said I shouldn't.

For the new members!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ironically, we had a whole rash of new signups come in today, a few of them specifically mentioning that it was because of the thread on the DIS. LOL So the people trying to make us look bad actually just got us a lot of attention.

What's that old saying about no publicity is bad publicity.
    I sent someone a PM over there that started a thread about wanting to join SR and now I have a referral! Woo-Hoo! Since then she had been asking me lots of questions about surveys so I hope she will be sticking with us for a long time.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got a request from someone from the UK over at the DIS. You can't even type Sunshine Rewards anymore, it is blocked out. Even in a PM. Anyways, I told the person to come over to these forums to see if people from the UK are allowed to take surveys. Did anyone enquire yet?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

that is where I found SR too. I enjoy the opportunity to make a little gift cards for my kids Disney trips but wish I was more persistent at it during our off trip times. But as our dates draw near I find myself back at SR
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so annoyed that I missed that thread. I've used SR, I've used MU (you don't do the Nick Hotel as well, do you?), and I'm definitely not on anyone's payroll (especially since hotels has forsaken me it seems)....

One can still type sunshine and rewards, just not smooshed together, FWIW.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wanna see a good one. Type in Sunshine Rewards in google search. The third or fourth post that comes up is a disboard post. I got in that way.

Wow.

And the person that said she used to say good things is right. Lots of back and forth over time. Like how you could get a GC from a TA for booking a cruise.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Wanna see a good one. Type in Sunshine Rewards in google search. The third or fourth post that comes up is a disboard post. I got in that way.
    I use search engines to go to most sites I visit, and for some reason that particular page kept popping up and I accidentally clicked on it a few times. I don't ever get the cached page when I click on it, just the message that says "invalid thread." It's probably for the best, I'm kind of glad I missed whatever crazy went on.
    Kayla