Thread: Busy, Busy!

Default Busy, Busy!

Just got our Valentine's Day email sent out. Working on some other fun things for the next week: New survey opportunity (one shot, not daily--but worth about $1.25 for a quick signup), New merchant with increased cash back for something that a lot of people here really like (hint: our game nights get a little crazy when we partake of it!), and a new exclusive magazine deal just for our members (3 very popular magazines that are going to be only $5-10 each for subscriptions.)

So even though I am quiet, know that I am working on some new things that you are all going to love!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, sounds great. Hopefully, I'll feel better enough to participate. Been sick and missing all of the fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

That all sounds good- can't wait to see all the details!!

Lisa- we've missed you!! Hope you feel better soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got the Valentine's email. Thanks for all of the opportunities for my Valentine's shopping! Just love Valentine's. Always like to make it special for hubby and children.

the only valentine's SR e-mail i found was dated yesterday. hope i didn't accidentally delete it! but it was a paid e-mail. thanks tricia!