Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you swapped your pins?

Awesome!!! I am glad that you liked them. I was hoping that the Muppet pins would make you happy!!!!!

I wanted to send out a BIG THANK YOU to bs4Free. My pins arrived today and they are great!! You managed to send me 2 that I do not have and they are very cool pins. Thank you Bryan
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I am glad you like them, I am sorry i did not have more of your favs, The one was from the new mystery pin machines in WDW they only just put them in Sep. It was fun winning the pins and you never know what you will get!

I am so Glad you like them and did not have them! all my stressing and going over and over my pin books was worth it then!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thank you kimntrent, For the lovely tin (i did not have that tin) and the pins WOW great! I love the special tink one, and that was a great cast exclusive chip and dale i love them Thank you so very much! I was scratching my head when i got the mail and it said ebay LOL like what did i order and why did i not get SR credit for it, then it hit me the pin swap and WOOT thank you so very much! I can not wait to join up and do the swap again!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got the coolest ice cream pins from my secret pin trader with chip and dale on them. I have one huge problem. My god daughters started this collection and I think they may sucker me into giving them to them. Oh well they will go to a good home if they do and I can enjoy them while I get to.

Bryan I am glad you liked your pins. The tink one is super special as you can only get them for doing good deeds in the park for Year of a Million Dreams. I have an entire set. My god daughter got like 10 of them when she was there. It was pretty cute. Everyone in my family got one from her because of it. 10 sets of 2 that is.

So did everyone get their pins or who is waiting?

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been really involved in this charity auction stuff on ebay for those people killed by the drunk driver in Ohio. Now that that is winding down I promise to be on more.

Kim

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I haven't got mine and I would expect my person hasn't got their's yet either. Stupid border!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I'm still waiting but there is no mail today. Not sure if my person got their pins. I am actually not sure of my person's screenname on here!!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 01-22-2008 at 06:17 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I got my pins today!! Thank you Megan!!!!!! I love them both...now to keep them out of DD6's hands!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I got my pins today!! Thank you Megan!!!!!! I love them both...now to keep them out of DD6's hands!
    Glad you got them. And in way less time than the post office said you would!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I'm still waiting but there is no mail today. Not sure if my person got their pins. I am actually not sure of my person's screenname on here!!
    I got them! Thank you, they are great! Love Lilo and Stitch!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I got the coolest ice cream pins from my secret pin trader with chip and dale on them. I have one huge problem. My god daughters started this collection and I think they may sucker me into giving them to them. Oh well they will go to a good home if they do and I can enjoy them while I get to.

Bryan I am glad you liked your pins. The tink one is super special as you can only get them for doing good deeds in the park for Year of a Million Dreams. I have an entire set. My god daughter got like 10 of them when she was there. It was pretty cute. Everyone in my family got one from her because of it. 10 sets of 2 that is.

So did everyone get their pins or who is waiting?

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been really involved in this charity auction stuff on ebay for those people killed by the drunk driver in Ohio. Now that that is winding down I promise to be on more.

Kim
    Kim,

I'm glad you like them. DD10 helped pick them out and she picked the surfing one because it came from Disneyland Paris. She thought that was cool.
    Sunshine Rewards