Thread: Time to make a new ticker...

Default Time to make a new ticker...

...BECAUSE I MADE MY GOAL!!!!

Back on April 21, 2010, I posted the following in a thread about setting a new goal with the seven available surveys...

"With all these new surveys, there is HUGE earning potential. I figure that if I can average $2/day, I should be able to hit $700 by the time we leave. It will definitely be a challenge, but I think I can do it! I am so motivated because I just put together the tentative budget for the vacation and $700 will cover 50% of it! Not to mention my other rewards (AMEX, Discover, Disney Visa Rewards). If I work REALLY hard, I might be able to cover the entire trip....ok, back to reality now."

After my AMP credited today, I am at $700.78!

I'm almost 2 months ahead of my goal. Originally, I was shooting for the $700 by April 1 which is the day we leave. Then, I shortened it to February 28 which is the last day to cashout and have the money before we leave. So, here I am....18 days ahead of schedule!!

All I can say is a million! Since April 1 of 2010, I have accumulated $1750 in "free" earnings and almost half of that is from SR. Between the credit card rewards, gift card rewards and Sunshine Rewards, I will be able to take our family on our FIRST trip to Hilton Head Island for a total of 8 nights....FOR FREE!!!

Now, my new ticker will be for my birthday trip to WDW in October. I would like to earn enough SR to cover my food (and alcohol!) for the 5-day weekend. Hmmm....$300 should be close. How many Grey Goose slushies can I buy with that?

congrats! I need to make one too, not b/c I met any goal but just because we are going back! Forgot where the disney one is...have to go research it! lol!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

WTG!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES