Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRR candyland survey

Default GRR candyland survey

I had finally got a survey I qualified for and was nearly done. Had put in about 20 minutes when my computer shut down the screen!!! Now I can't qualify for another survey again. I have such bad luck with surveys!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Okay I found the survey in my history. I am going to continue with it and hope it will work. Wish me luck
    <Sunshine Rewards

I hate it when that happens. Every once in a while my browser freaks out and just closes. I use IE, Netscape and Firefox so when one does that I try another one. If that doesn't work.....I re-boot.

Good luck......hope it works for you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Are you sure its your computer I have been working on thsi survey for 30 mins almost . I get to a screen where it has to download the same commercial but with diffrent music and it won't do it no matter what I try . Did you get further then me ????

I spent alot of time and I am about in tears over this one . Maybe its cause I am pregnant ot maybe its cause my other 3 kids are being horiable but I feel very fustrated with this survey and I was actrully enjoying it

http://www.surveywriter.net/in/DM_sw4c_5.asp?unq=0%2E7887842&GUID={DC234324-7829-4063-B649-F0486C345E5A}

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

ok I wanted to come back with a smile now and say AFTER refressing that page about 100 times over the last additional 35 mins I FINALLY got it to work answered the last 7 questions and it took me back to the SR thank you page . Uggg I better get credit for this one !

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Oh, man. I just did this candyland one and it only took me 20 minutes and loaded just fine.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you get one for Brawny paper towels it isnt so bad. Helping to pick new designs for the paper towels. Took me about 15 min.
    Sunshine Rewards

After losing it and finding in my history I was able to finish it no problems and it took me back to SR saying I had been credited. So We'll see tomorrow.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I did get credit for this one, did you ?

Sarah

YES! I did!

Today though I cannot get the surveys to work. It takes too long and then times out. These surveys sure are a lot of work.
    <Sunshine Rewards