Thread: Rarely get credit...

Thumbs down Rarely get credit...

Seems like most of the time when I spend 20-30 minutes taking a survey I NEVER get the credit.

Tonight it was the .90 AMP My thoughts count.

What am I doing wrong? This is SO frustrating. I always think, oh the credit will show up later but it never does. I'm still at 5.12.

Thanks for the help!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy624 View Post
    Seems like most of the time when I spend 20-30 minutes taking a survey I NEVER get the credit.

Tonight it was the .90 AMP My thoughts count.

What am I doing wrong? This is SO frustrating. I always think, oh the credit will show up later but it never does. I'm still at 5.12.

Thanks for the help!
    Do you clear cookies? I always clear cookies at least once each day, and again between the two surveys offered by Greenfield. Otherwise I think the same thing would happen to me. I like to use ccleaner dot com to thoroughly clear cookies. I rarely have a survey that doesn't credit. HTH.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Are you set up to allow all cookies? Do you have any type of spyware remover/blocker that might be blocking the survey sites? What about a firewall?
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I cleared the cookies. Now I will try a survey. Thanks guys!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Give the MyView or SSI survey a try first. That will tell us if something is blocking you.
    Sunshine Rewards