Thread: New Forum Location

Exclamation New Forum Location

Hi everyone,

Just giving you a heads up here. We are relocating the forum and moving it under the sunshinerewards.com domain name. I am setting up redirections so that all the links to www.sunshinerewardsforum.com should automatically get redirected and come to the new forum location: www.sunshinerewards.com/forum

In the future, a closer integration between SR itself and the forum is being planned!!!

let me know if you have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just giving you a heads up here. We are relocating the forum and moving it under the sunshinerewards.com domain name. I am setting up redirections so that all the links to www.sunshinerewardsforum.com should automatically get redirected and come to the new forum location: www.sunshinerewards.com/forum

In the future, a closer integration between SR itself and the forum is being planned!!!

let me know if you have any problems.
    Will this affect the mobile site as well?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am working on that....Give me a little bit. (didn't know people actually use that still. )

OK... Mobile forum should be ready now:

http://mobile.sunshinerewards.com/forum

(for those who don't know, once logged in, a "small screen" version of the forum will load.)

Has anyone but me noticed problems with this?

I generally open the forum first, then click on the link to the SR site from the forum. When I then log into the *site*, it will ALWAYS go to the *forum*. So I then have two forum tabs open.

I've also noticed that the forum *constantly* refreshes, though the forum change happened at the same time that I started using DH's PC (after spilling a beer on my macbook), so it might be the PC.

Anyway, the log-in thing is small, but makes me sigh, and I wondered if it was a problem anyone else was having.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had my login take me to the forum a few times, but not usually. It hasn't happened enough for me to notice a pattern for why it might do it those times.
    Kayla

Strange. I've never had it happen. I'll be curious to see if others post that it happens for them as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs