Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Your Website Thread!

My husband has been doing photography for a long time and has recently created a website to try to market his skills. He has done weddings and special events, like horseshows, etc. But right now he is specilizing in portraits (he especially enjoys doing oudoors shots) and headshots for actors. He is still updating the web site, but you can get an idea the way it is now. There are a few pictures of my daughter on the site. She is an actress, which is how my dh got into doing headshots. Tere are currently no pics of me on the site...thank goodness!
    We live in RI, but he has done photos of family and friends within New England. Looking to branch out more in the area.

www.stevecarter.printroom.com
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have a couple of blogs that I dabble with here and there. The only one I'm pretty consistent with is The Blonde Diaries which is just about whatever is on my mind.

I also have Pink Ritas and Lip Gloss - A MeyerTech blog This one is about beauty reviews, trends in makeup, and other items beauty related.

The last two I'm terrible with updating. MichaelandCatherine.com was set up so we could just post updates about our life, vacations, etc but none of our family members read it so it just gets updated whenever I remember. Mike hasn't taken to blogging either

The Healthy Tales
    is my recipe blog, exercise blog, etc. It's pretty stale right now.

I think once we settle into the house I'll be able to keep up with all 4. It's just a pain to pack and do everything else right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband (3rd generation) and I own an RV dealership - M&M Camping Center. We sell & service recreational vehicles -- fifth wheels, travel trailers, and popups. We've had the opportunity to take several to Fort Wilderness for vacation.

Here's our website: www.mm-rvcenter.com

We deal in fun!

I have a web development business. I do website designs as well as more of the complex programming for database driven sites, like e-commerce, content management systems, reservation systems, etc. I also have a graphic designer who does logos, labels, letterheads, you name it.

www.kwlimited.com

-Wendy

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Bumping up for those who might have missed the opportunity.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thumbs up Disney Travel Agent

Hi, I'm Deb from Massachusetts and I am a Travel Agent for an agency called: MOUSE WORLD TRAVEL
    and YES, we specialize in Disney Vacations!!

All of my services are FREE to you, I never charge you more than what Disney quotes me and I will look for the best Disney deal available for you!! Weather it be a Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland or an Adventures by Disney vacation...I can help your dreams come true! I do the planning, you do the playing!!

Link to Mouse World Travel: http://mouseworldtravel.com/index.shtml

Stop by and stay awhile!
    Email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com or Call me at: 508-744-7281

Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 10-13-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Updated!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Here are my sites--all dog related...go figure.

The main site
    www.bluelinebulldogs.com

The blog
    www.thebullybeat.blogspot.com

The panty site
    http://bluelinebulldogsdesigns.shutterfly.com
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I just finished with my training to become a travel consultant with MouseEarVacations.com Fun! If you want to receive email specials from me, follow the link and sign up to win an air-inclusive Europe vacation. Choose my name as the preferred travel consultant. (Wendy Hale)

I also specialize in all DISNEY destinations. I have been to WDW 20+ times and stayed in almost all of the resorts, so I can definitely help plan a perfect Disney vacation.

European Vacation Contest

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!