Thread: Carrot Ink - I'm impressed!

Default Carrot Ink - I'm impressed!

I just ordered some ink from Carrot Ink for my HP printer. I've never tried the remanufactured ink before but figured the cost savings was worth giving it a shot. And of course I was going to order it through SR! Anyway - I placed my order yesterday evening...checked my account this morning and my 15% credit is ALREADY pending...just now checked my email acct and my order has already shipped. Ink was $23.95, shipping was $3.95, and I got a SR credit for $3.59! They only give 2% back for brand name ink, but even if I'd gone with the HP ink, their prices are pretty competitive.

So, if anyone's looking for printer ink/toner, definitely give them a thought. I'm hoping the ink quality is just as good as their customer service so far! And they seem to credit REALLY well!!

Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

That's impressive. I can't believe they already credited! I've been waiting for my 123inkjet order to credit for 3 months, LOL. Anyway, I have used the refilled ink before and have had no problems. I'm going to keep this site definitely in mind.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards