Thread: Are you a hard core survey taker???

Default Are you a hard core survey taker???

I was just wondering if there are any people on here who take lots of surveys beyond SR. I love to take surveys and love the rewards I get and find it annoying when people think that taking them are easy and its fast money etc. (even though sometimes it is). I was just looking for a group of people to possibly network with to see what all they do, their strategies etc. Currently, I am involved actively in over 20 survey sites and was looking to see if there were more people out there like me who enjoy it!

20 survey sites????? Are you serious? LOL. Where do you find the time?
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not really sure considering I don't live on the computer but i do sit at it at work all day - I just go through my email and do things as they come - its almost mindless to me at this point - the sad thing is it hardly takes me that much time most of the time...

I love taking surveys as well, but as time permits. I belong to about 7 different survey companies. What I do is clean out those in my email in the morning and then in the afternoon and evening I try for those on SR.

I do enjoy the rewards of taking surveys and like you, I do know it is not fast money but it's money I wouldn't have otherwise

The only other site I belong to is PineCone. I probably get one a month from PineCone research. Sorry, Tricia, don't know if that name is allowed on here. With 8 survey's on Sunshine-that is all the time I have.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    The only other site I belong to is PineCone. I probably get one a month from PineCone research. Sorry, Tricia, don't know if that name is allowed on here. With 8 survey's on Sunshine-that is all the time I have.
    It's exactly the same for me, there and here are about the only ones I have time for too!

i'm hardcore here, by attempting all 7 every day. but I don't belong to any other sites. i barely find the time to clean my house as it is!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Only SR. Just for fun. Stay-at-home mom. Needed a diversion from the tasks of everyday. It's working out well so far!!

Default Having luck with Clear Voice Surveys.

I just joined Sunshine Rewards and it's a little late at night to figure out how to start taking surveys here. Later for that.
    However, I thought I'd mention I've been having some luck with Clear Voice Surveys lately. I've earned about $60 in Amazon.com gift cards in the past few months. I'm not in a great demographic (I'm 53) so it surprises me, frankly, that I'm eligible for very many surveys.
    I hope that Sunshine Rewards has some for women my age. I'll take all the gift cards I can get.
    Belonging to 20 of them...Holy cow. I'm impressed.

hope that Sunshine Rewards has some for women my age.
    I'm 57 and I haven't had problems getting surverys here at all

Make sure you check out shopping through this site too. If I'm going to buy something, I always check here first to see if a merchant participates.