Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    my bf and I tried to do the family vacation thing with my parents last may. it was h*ll on earth that week with them. We are considering booking a vacation for ourselves next may so we have an excuse not to go with them. I think later in life it should get easier but having 5 adults in an efficiency timeshare for 1 week together was just too much.

We are going Sept 19-28, 2008 I think. I'm waiting to hear how busy food and wine is this year to decide if we want to go that week or the week before. It seems sooo far away.
    Its coming fast, in fact, we called to make our reservation for the 28th of Sept at Spoodles, and its booked. Could only get 5:00 and 9:00. That sucks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We're going to WDW twice this year thanks to free dining and Sunshine Rewards! We're going September 16-September 22 to celebrate my birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary (a year late!) and we're going December 1-15 for our annual trip. In September, we're staying at POP and in December, we're staying at a home in Windsor Palms and the Beach Club Villas. I can't wait!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

We will be at WDW Dec. 15-21, staying at POR! We are very excited about our first Christmas at Disney!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimkarli View Post
    We will be at WDW Dec. 15-21, staying at POR! We are very excited about our first Christmas at Disney!!
    Can't wait to see you there!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by kimkarli View Post
    We will be at POR at the same time. Arriving 12/15 and leaving 12/22. Maybe we will run into each other.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    We will be at POR at the same time. Arriving 12/15 and leaving 12/22. Maybe we will run into each other.
    Hey...ya'll don't live so far apart either...what a coincidence...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I'm going on a last minute trip with my SIL, MIL and my DH's 2 aunties from
    9-12 - 9-15. We're staying at the DoubleTree at DTD. That ought to be an interesting trip.

We'll be back to Florida and be in Vero Beach from September 26-October 15th.....if anyone is staying at Disney's Vero during that time please let me know and maybe we can meet for lunch. Our home is right down the street from there.

From October 15-17th we'll be at OKW.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

NurseMinnie76, you live right outside of Houston, and I live right outside of Beaumont! Bridge City to be exact! Hope to see you at POR! We are very excited!

We'll be there November 4-9, staying at POFQ. We weren't going to go again this year since we have gone for the past three years, but it actually ended up being CHEAPER to stay for an extra day! (seriously - the rental car for 4 days was about $29 more expensive than keeping it for five days!)

We've had a change of plans.... Being in Maui last week (for work) really made me miss the Polynesian. So now the 3dog2kidmom family is going to stay one day less and go to the Poly instead of WL. New info:

January 21-25 @ Polynesian

MagicalJenK... this means a change in my ADRs too!! LOL.