Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

I will in WDW December 22nd-January 3rd. I am so excited!

Default September 24-27

we will be at Walt Disney World the last week in September with free dinning.
    We are counting down the days. 1 month to go.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

We're not going until next fall....I may not make it that long!!

I feel for you. We were not able to go from 1981 until 2009. Since then we hae been at least 1 time a year, most of the time picnic off site. I wish we lived there, but alas it is not to be.

This is the first time we could afford to get stay on property and get an annual pass last dec. This will be our 3rd trip on the pass. 2013 is going to be my best disney year ever.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Default November 7-12, 2013

Just DH and I for this trip! We are doing the W&D 1/2 Marathon which is a huge challenge for us. I just took up running last year with a goal of running the 5K. I've done so well with my training (already did 7 5K's this year!) that I upped the ante and made my goal the 1/2 Marathon. The farthest I have gone so far is 10 miles so I still have some training to do, but I can't wait.

We'll be staying at AKV (with a waitlist at BWV which I doubt will come through) and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Hello everyone! Anyone have new plans for Disney? I know a lot of you go.
    We will be at Fort Wilderness from February 5-17 2015 with our 5th wheel. This trip will be just my hubby and me. Oops, Ruby, our fur baby will joining us too. I am hoping that my daughter and her family might be able to join us for a long weekend. Fingers crossed.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

We are headed to WL for MNSSHP in October. I am so excited!! We have not been there for it in years. The parade and fireworks are my favorite. Sometimes I even watch them on YouTube when we can't go. Last year I found a live stream and sat and watched it and thought about how much I wanted to be there. So I convinced SG it was time to go again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Fun times coming in October for you and your family! I love that time of the year there. When I read your post, I thought of your beautiful family picture of you all as pirates. The girls were so young.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are headed to WL for MNSSHP in October. I am so excited!! We have not been there for it in years. The parade and fireworks are my favorite. Sometimes I even watch them on YouTube when we can't go. Last year I found a live stream and sat and watched it and thought about how much I wanted to be there. So I convinced SG it was time to go again.
    Sometime when you are in Orlando give me a shout. Would love to finally meet you in person.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Sometime when you are in Orlando give me a shout. Would love to finally meet you in person.
    I know!! It seems like our last couple of trips down there have been such a flurry. October is going to just be 3 days because of the kids' fall break, but we'll be back in May/June and actually have some time to hang out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs