Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    I cannot beleive nobody - zip - zitch - nada is going when we are. Probably because you guys are smarter then to brave the heat and crowds now!
    I would be there if the finances were right...the heat and crowds wouldn't keep me away...we were there this time last year. Couldn't swing it this summer (but can't wait for Christmas).
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    9/21-9/29 @ POP

Two rooms this time! And my boys have NO idea we're going!!
    Shh!! Our December trip is a surprise too...Isn't that exciting???
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

my family will be there Nov. 9th - Nov. 16th. 2 nights POP and 5 nights SSR (or maybe boardwalk if our waitlist opens...fingers crossed!!!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

We are traveling with my parents (pray for me) this year. We will be at the Beach Club 9/14-9/24. This is our first time staying at an Epcot resort, and we are excited about Stormalong Bay. Just hope 10 days with my parents in one room doesn't suck the magic out of my vacation.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahsmom View Post
    We are traveling with my parents (pray for me) this year. We will be at the Beach Club 9/14-9/24. This is our first time staying at an Epcot resort, and we are excited about Stormalong Bay. Just hope 10 days with my parents in one room doesn't suck the magic out of my vacation.
    Oh I wish you the best of luck!! We took my mother to Hawaii with my DH and DD for 2 weeks about three years ago...would NEVER do that again...but I wish you the best...let us know how it goes!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

my bf and I tried to do the family vacation thing with my parents last may. it was h*ll on earth that week with them. We are considering booking a vacation for ourselves next may so we have an excuse not to go with them. I think later in life it should get easier but having 5 adults in an efficiency timeshare for 1 week together was just too much.

We are going Sept 19-28, 2008 I think. I'm waiting to hear how busy food and wine is this year to decide if we want to go that week or the week before. It seems sooo far away.
    Sunshine Rewards

We are going Sept 22 - 29. This will be our first time staying at POFQ and I can't wait. SR is the only reason I was a ble to swing staying at a mod this year!

Next year I really want to do 10 -14 days in Orlando. The kids really want to try US/IOA and Sea World. I'm thinking we may do a few days at Disney, then rent a time share for a week and then do US for a few days. I have to see when we can fit it into our schedule since both of the boys will be in school fulltime next year
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Just booked our flights and got our tickets yesterday!! So excited!!

Now we're just waiting for the discounts to hopefully come out. Our trip is 1/26-2/1. Looking at staying at Coronado Springs but I want to wait and see if any discounts come out in the fall.
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 08-06-2007 at 09:50 PM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We will be there from November 23 thru December 1 for all the Christmas festivities. We are staying offsite at a rental home and its my littlest ones first time to see Mickey.

Chrissy
    Sunshine Rewards

Surprise Christmas Trip. We will be at Port Orleans - Riverside Dec 15-22.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker