Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

Quote Originally Posted by kimkarli View Post
    NurseMinnie76, you live right outside of Houston, and I live right outside of Beaumont! Bridge City to be exact! Hope to see you at POR! We are very excited!
    We are probably less than an hour away from each other. It would be nice if we could all meet during our Christmas trips. I'm not sure exactly where Bridge City is, but DH's brother and family just moved to Lumberton. We are headed to their new house for a pool party over Labor Day weekend.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    We've had a change of plans.... Being in Maui last week (for work) really made me miss the Polynesian. So now the 3dog2kidmom family is going to stay one day less and go to the Poly instead of WL. New info:

January 21-25 @ Polynesian

MagicalJenK... this means a change in my ADRs too!! LOL.
    Shelly--Of COURSE it does!! Love those ADRs!! What are you going to nix?? Or will you just move some things around??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Shelly--Of COURSE it does!! Love those ADRs!! What are you going to nix?? Or will you just move some things around??
    Well... you aren't going to believe this but I booked Deluxe Dining, too, so 12 ADRs to make instead of 4 (what was I thinking!! but DH wanted it so...)! I called this morning and here's what I got:

Monday: California Grill dinner (2)
    Tuesday: Coral Reef lunch, Le Cellier dinner
    Wednesday: 'Ohana breakfast, Spirit of Aloha dinner show (2)
    Thursday: Cinderella's Royal Table lunch (2), Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
    Friday: Kona Cafe breakfast, Sci Fi late lunch before we leave

The DXDDP sounded like a lot of food but spreading it over 5 days and using three 2-credit restaurants it really isn't. Now we can eat everywhere we want to, repeat some favorites and try some new ones. I couldn't fit Boma (dinner) in... will have to go back to do that one, LOL!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Well... you aren't going to believe this but I booked Deluxe Dining, too, so 12 ADRs to make instead of 4 (what was I thinking!! but DH wanted it so...)! I called this morning and here's what I got:

The DXDDP sounded like a lot of food but spreading it over 5 days and using three 2-credit restaurants it really isn't. Now we can eat everywhere we want to, repeat some favorites and try some new ones. I couldn't fit Boma (dinner) in... will have to go back to do that one, LOL!
    You're too funny! Be sure to let us know how it goes! Yeah, if you do 2TS restaurants it is a better deal isn't it!!?? That's awesome! Yeah, I'd be tempted to do the DXDDP simply for the apps!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yeah, I'd be tempted to do the DXDDP simply for the apps!!

I am tempted with the DXDDP because you can do 3 TS a day and still get apps! or 2 TS with one being a 2Credit and another being 1Credit!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I am tempted with the DXDDP because you can do 3 TS a day and still get apps! or 2 TS with one being a 2Credit and another being 1Credit!
    That's what sold me on the DXDDP... 2 meals a day, 1 a 2 TS generally, and we get apps (who can eat at LeCellier without having cheese soup!?!). I was always too "cheap" with my credits to eat at a 2-TS place so now we get to do some of those places.

I don't love CS places because they are so much work (esp. with children) and I am so stressed out... by the time one stands in line to order while the other keeps an eye on children or entertains them at a table, stand in line to get your food, go to the fixins bar or whatever to get the rest of your stuff, balance everything on trays to get back to the family, dole out the food, scarf your own lunch down, bus your own table, etc. it takes just as long as a TS and you aren't refreshed at all.

The big down side i see to DXDDP if you do 3 1 credit TS meals

Ie Character or TS breakfas, TS Lunch, and TS Dinner! I know when we eat at a TS its a good 90 to 120 minute meals so how to fit in a good!

500 to 720 minutes of eating a day, thats 9 to 12 hours of eating! and 2 snacks as well! When could we find time to play in the parks!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Hedy will now be at POFQ from 12/8-12/15.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Hedy will now be at POFQ from 12/8-12/15.
    Hedy POFQ was really great at Christmastime. Enjoy!

Good for you! I the Poly! I'll get back there some day. You have so many of our favorite meals as well. Care to adopt me for a few days
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards