Thread: Question about OTX

Default Question about OTX

Okay, I go there everyday and get the SAME survey on vacuum cleaners. Had my husband try and that is what he gets as well. We have both taken it once but I can't get any other topic. Anyone else having this problem??
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

No - I think I did get the vacuum cleaner survey twice but I have been able to get a different survey everyday except Friday - I was to busy cleaning the house to do any surveys!! Sorry - I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear. Have you tried clearing cookies?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Default New here

This may seem like a dumb question, but I'm new to all this. What is OTX?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LCS3 View Post
    This may seem like a dumb question, but I'm new to all this. What is OTX?
    Its the 2nd daily survey you take through the offers page -> My thoughts Count is the name of it. You take one per day and get 70 cents.

Edited so as not to confuse you. It is different than the "official" daily survey you take on the earn daily drop down.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 01-08-2008 at 10:38 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

OTX is a survey. It is under the offers paid as My Thought Counts. there is a new one there everyday.

I clear cookies everyday in order to do the Super member surveys. man. I could continue to do the same one over and over again but I did not think that it was fair so once it gives that question, I lie so that it does not give me the vacuum cleaner survey again. I guess that I will keep trying.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

For some reason I have never been able to get them to let me take an OTX survey through the offers link. I used to get them through Daily Survey link and take them just fine. Since it has been offered as an offer I have never even been accepted to take one. I figure that it is just a second way to get credit for a survey and some people will make it and some wont. I also have avoided doing anything but Daily Surveys this month because I want to see if it makes a difference in the number of Daily Surveys that are available. I would hate to take Daily, OTX and SM surveys everyday for 15 days and then find out I don't have any surveys left I can take for the last 15 days to get the DS bonus. LOL Just my wacky way of doing things.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    LOL Just my wacky way of doing things.
    I do the same wacky thing. I figure there are a limited number of surveys for my demographic and I would rather take them as a daily survey to get the bonus.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    Okay, I go there everyday and get the SAME survey on vacuum cleaners. Had my husband try and that is what he gets as well. We have both taken it once but I can't get any other topic. Anyone else having this problem??
    I had the same problem. I said I'd quit doing these after completing three long ones just to receive the 'sorry your not honest' - but two of those were the same vacumn survey. That is a long one...RUN!!

I did try again today (I know I am a glutton for punishment) but I was going to do what others said and add a year to my age. I got the vacumn survey AGAIN but on the first answer I said I was never going to buy one LOL and it took me another one!

Suprisingly, the one I finally was able to get never asked my age at the end!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Here's my thoughts on surveys - I don't think it really matters if you only do one per day or more. Greenfield and OTX are constantly adding new surveys and your going to qualify or not. That is why on some days it says you don't qualify for any surveys but when you try back later that same day you do qualify. This happened to me today - I couldn't get a SM survey earlier but just went back and qualified.

Also, if Greenfield and OTX get the number of respondents that they need for their surveys, they will probably pull the survey before you may get a chance to do it. So this is my reasoning as to why I keep trying to do all surveys available to me everyday! Some days it works and some days it doesn't. Today I have done the daily survey and the SM survey but didn't qualify for OTX. Yesterday I got all three.

Just my two cents!!! (Like how I've survey names into my post!!)

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Okay, so after reading and trying to use even my moms stats I decided to Change the age by a year....which is only a stretch by about 3 months and vwallllaaaaa. Thanks!!!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards