Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SSI problems?

Default SSI problems?

I haven't been able to get SSIs to work in two days now. After the date of birth/country page nothing else happens - I get a totally white page. I've cleared cookies, tried refreshing the page - nothing. I'm not having problems with any other surveys. It happens in IE, Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas?
    Last edited by DisneyJudi; 02-11-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to get an SSI in a week, which is very uncommon. maybe they are just out of survey's right now?
    Jennifer -

How strange. We're seeing an average number of credits coming through for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've been able to get my SSI's lately as usual. I use Firefox. I don't know what would be able to help, I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will have an idea.

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The page says 'done' in the lower left corner, and still says it if I refresh but it's just a blank white box. No error messages at all.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I've been able to get my SSI's lately as usual. I use Firefox. I don't know what would be able to help, I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will have an idea.

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...
    I'm still having the same SH issues as you are, been the same for days now.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have not had trouble with SSi until today. I get the same white page as Judi after loading in my birthdate and English. I tried my daughter's laptop, same white page. Is it just me and Judi?

I have been getting that on and off for about a month now. So your not alone. Although I have been able to complete one today.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My SSI's seem to be working ok...just don't have anything available for me at this time. I did get one that credited last night with no problems.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

now i'm getting the white page with SSI.

DS isn't loading.
    SH tried to send me to AMP, now nothing
    Spent 10 minutes going thru MV qualify's, only to not get anything.
    Did manage to get an AMP 1st thing this morning.

seems like nothing's happening now, I'm going to go play My Kingdom for the Princess......I'll try survey's again later.
    Jennifer -