Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SSI problems?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just got a SH to credit but it went through AMP...so now I won't be able to take that one today. But thankful that I finally got one.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...[/QUOTE]

I am having the same issues with SH for over a week which is strange. I am usually able to get one most days.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Are those with problems clearing your CACHE in addition to your cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are those with problems clearing your CACHE in addition to your cookies?
    Yes, I clear both. It just started happening yesterday morning and nothing has changed with my computer.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just completed a DS and SSI without any problems. I cleared cookies, but haven't done anything else.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I've been able to get my SSI's lately as usual. I use Firefox. I don't know what would be able to help, I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will have an idea.

On the other hand, I'm still having SH issues...that shampoo thing finally went away but it's still giving me the weird no surveys available message instead of routing back to SR. I've only been able to get one so far for Feb. since the not routing back thing started and I usually get one every day. Can't figure it out b/c it seems like others are doing ok with them. I figure it'll just work itself out soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm still having the same SH issues as you are, been the same for days now.
    I had the same think happen with SH yesterday. Since I have SH open multiple tabs when I do it, I just clicked on one of the "For additional surveys, click here" messages in the other tab. It routed me back fine then.
    Last edited by mmm611; 02-11-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Been trying all day - still getting the blank white page that says done in the bottom left corner. Does Sunshine Guy have any ideas of what could be wrong?
    Judi

I'm still getting white page also. I have tried my computer, my daughter's laptop and my Nook, which I can ususally take a few surveys on. All get white page. I tried an experiment. I put in the date before my birthday and I was given the list of questions as if I was new. I didn't do anything since I don't want to be flagged or anything. I guess I'll just try again tomorrow. I would love to know why this happened to just a few of us though. Got all 5 other surveys today at least.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I'm still getting white page also. I have tried my computer, my daughter's laptop and my Nook, which I can ususally take a few surveys on. All get white page. I tried an experiment. I put in the date before my birthday and I was given the list of questions as if I was new. I didn't do anything since I don't want to be flagged or anything. I guess I'll just try again tomorrow. I would love to know why this happened to just a few of us though. Got all 5 other surveys today at least.

OK, I just made up a birthdate and the page loaded as well. So what do we do now?
    Judi

I have no idea. I just hope it's all better for us tomorrow. Maybe instead of getting the message that there are no available surveys for our profile, it just is having trouble loading it and is white.