Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: turbo tax question - what is the SR process

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You should be able to. We don't look to make sure you have only filed one return. I think as long as you click on the links again the right way, you *should* get the credit. If we get it, we will definitely pass it along.
    Thanks. I thought so as it was not an "offer," but wanted to check. I just filed my brothers, but it will be April 15 before my grandmother has hers ready if she follows tradition...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Do you only get credit for the Federal? I have 3 kids and they are all free. But we have to pay state in wisconsin.

My dd is a corrections officer and she has to pay to use Turbo Tax. So do I.

So I have 2 federals and 5 states I have to pay for.

Default Tax Cut

I bought the taxcut software in late January through the SR site. Do I need to actually file my taxes before I get the credit?

I paid Turbo Tax yesterday (I've not actually filed b/c a glitch in their program gives me an error in the higher education deduction when I try to efile, but it will let me print out and paper file. Apparently, some taxpayers have managed to get around this, but I'm still working on it.) and received the receipt for payment via email. There is nothing on the receipt to indicate that I went through Sunshine Rewards. Should there be? I can remember a couple past things that had some notation about "affiliate" or "partner." I want my $2!

I got the credit hold!