Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Auditing the Books

Default Auditing the Books

Hold your breath and say some little prayers.

I'm starting to audit the records for last month---going back through manually and importing everything that SHOULD have credited automatically, doublechecking stats, etc. I've already found a few little snafus here and there that will result in people getting credits for things that they might have given up on.

So sit tight and check your account histories. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones this afternoon!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We snafu's!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

well, that's exciting news! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

That sounds great...I have a lot in the pending section...crossing my fingers I'm involved in some of those snafus!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yayyyy!!! I got one!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oooh I'm holding my breath and hoping!
    Sunshine Rewards

Boy, you really are bored with SunshineGuy gone, aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    Boy, you really are bored with SunshineGuy gone, aren't you
    LOL! It just isn't as fun without him here. He distracts me from work (although it takes a LOT of effort to do that). Without him here, I could seriously sit at this computer 24 hours a day and work. I actually did the last time that he went to Sweden when I was still working for Lexis. I worked from 8 one morning until midnight the NEXT night.

Yes, SunshineGirl is a workaholic. SunshineGuy is NOT.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

You worked for Lexis (Nexis, I assume)? DH works for one of their offices out here in western WA. Did you do lawyering (teehee) for them, or were you a CSG type?

OK you don't have to answer, I just saw that and got curious.

DH does the computer stuff to get all the good, juicy documents off of harddrives etc and into PDF format for the court cases and discovery, etc...oh the things he sees (and canNOT tell me, either!)...

speaking of things that didn't manually credit etc, did eBay ever figure themselves out, or is my joining credit forever invisible?
    Sunshine Rewards

Ebay still isn't talking to me. No thanks to them, I figured out which of my links was not crediting properly and removed it. I even explained to them which link it was to see if they could track the transactions for that link only. They are still ignoring me. But I'm not done with them yet. There were a LOT of transactions through that link over 4 months that they owe us for.

Lexis. Did your DH work for AD or Courtlink before LN acquired them? I actually worked in a pretty cool department. We were all home-based and did a variety of different work, some of it research and writing, some of it technical, some of it training. I wrote case law summaries for awhile and then moved into quality and training. Then management. Then I got to start working on projects with Courtlink, AD, customer service, sales...lots of different groups. Basically wherever they saw a need in one of the LN legal products or the possibility for a new product, we were called in to either do the work, manage the work, or train contractors or overseas employees to do the work. It was never a dull moment--working 7 days a week for over 5 years. Kind of like SR. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs