Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Daily Survey?

I haven't tried directly through them yet, but I did have several of their surveys this week through a few of the 6 daily surveys.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the new opportunity, Tricia! Tried it today. I have had no luck on either of my computers. Will not load at all on my computer with the Linux OS--my preference for security. I used my Windows computer and tried FF and then IE. It loads fine in Windows. Just not qualifying--yet.

Tried Saturday, Sunday and this morning with no luck. Guess my demos are not what they are looking for, I did not get into even one survey.

I'm really guessing that they will be like most of the other survey companies--harder to get on the weekends than during the week. It will be interesting to see what it looks like later this afternoon and tomorrow morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I didn't qualify today, but everything seemed to be working ok for me.

This is what I've still been getting. I use a Mac and these are the error messages I get trying the two browsers...if anyone has an idea as to what I could try to get them working, I'd love to hear it! I've cleared cookies, cache and history...

On Safari I get this:

Safari can’t open the page.
    Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.samplicio.us/router2/PreS...d3b47977e55”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

On Firefox I get this:

You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Just tried the new survey and completed it. Just waiting to see if it credits or not. It was not like any of the other survey companys either.

Update: Credited within an hour. Yeah!!!
    Last edited by Miwing; 02-14-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    This is what I've still been getting. I use a Mac and these are the error messages I get trying the two browsers...if anyone has an idea as to what I could try to get them working, I'd love to hear it! I've cleared cookies, cache and history...

On Safari I get this:

Safari can’t open the page.
    Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.samplicio.us/router2/PreS...7977e55”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

On Firefox I get this:

You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)
    Wish I could help, I use Firefox and just did this survey (finally) with no problems, just waiting for it to credit. It has to be something with your computer or has something to do with you using a MAC but I have no idea what it could be. Were you able to get in before or is today the first time getting these errors? Can you give it a try on IE and see what happens, only thing I can think of.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I was able to complete one this morning and it just credited!
    Sunshine Rewards

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. just completed the samplicio survey and the page came up saying thank you for completing a survey. you will be rewarded for your participation. should i leave the page up until it credits (like i do for amp) and was it okay to move it to pending? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. and i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it credits on the next hour as i finished it at 11:05.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl