Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Daily Survey?

I just tried again for the heck of it and I got one, now let's see if it credits

I tried and wasn't successful the first day this was available. Now I can't open the page. It says page unavailable. Between this not working and no SSi ( still getting white page) for me I feel like I've done something wrong. Oh well.

Just for fun I tried using my Nook to access the new survey. I was able to get in fine and did a long survey. I doubt it will credit though because I didn't get any final type ending page. After all the final demograsphics it went to a white page. What is it with me and white pages!!! Anyway, for future reference ( I will remain hopeful) , what does it usually do when you successfully complete a survey? Also, I don't usually do offers so I'm not sure what to do. Do I move to pending when I complete each of these new surveys? Or do we not have to do that?

Mine did credit-and it didn't route back to SR. It was "thank you for completeing our survey. You will be rewarded" page. I did move it to pending, not sure if I needed to do that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do one this morning and first a page came up saying that the page could not be displayed so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i clicked on an invalid link. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully samplicio will fix the problem and i can try again later to get one and if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting the new survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i just tried again to get a samplicio survey and this is the error message that i got:

User Error
    The system has encountered a database error. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(003-pRS-006)

guess it's just not my day to get one but that's okay. just wanted to give everyone the heads up about samplicio.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl