Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Have a Piece of Cake

I don't see it there anymore. I found it last night and clicked on it a zillion times, for nada!

If you find the cake and click on it and you do NOT see .10 in your account history, you have a problem with your computer that we need to figure out so that you can do SR. Otherwise, you will only credit for the "free" stuff that we do and we will not get credit for anything that you do through the advertisers...which will just end up frustrating both of us.
    Hmmmm........ perhaps that is why I never get credit for any of the crazy credit offers either. I think I'm 1820.

Thanks for looking into this for us, Tricia!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Thanks Tricia. Did you figure out what is going on and why it wasn't crediting???
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried 3 different browsers and pretty much opened up my computer to who knows what to get that darn cake and still failed. LOL. My user id is 1242.

my user id is 9384 well I just got a paid click yesterday so i am confused

Okay, where was the cake? I never found it, now mind you it could have been gone by the time I started looking.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You had to click on the sunshine savers and then chose a merchant to get coupon updates from. When you added one to your list is when the cake came up.

Thanks, at least I can rest now. That was sneeky, I went to that page several times but never clicked on a merchant..
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for the birthday click from this morning

Tricia, in case you are trying to figure out what the issue was, I thought I would tell you my experience. I'm in firefox, and usually that makes things harder for me. But yesterday once I worked my way through page by page of SR to that page, it was right there, smack dab in the middle of the list. First I clicked on the picture, and was taken, well I can't remember where. Went to account history a few times, clicked refresh once or twice, nothing. Then I went back to the savers page, it was still just sitting there, but I re-noticed words to the side saying either "click me" or "click here". So I did, and even though it looked like it was the same as the link of the cake, and even though it took me to the same page I had been taken to before, this time when I went to account history it was there.

But I didn't have to create a saver or anything, it was just sitting there in the middle of my page.
    Sunshine Rewards