Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Have a Piece of Cake

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Tricia, in case you are trying to figure out what the issue was, I thought I would tell you my experience. I'm in firefox, and usually that makes things harder for me. But yesterday once I worked my way through page by page of SR to that page, it was right there, smack dab in the middle of the list. First I clicked on the picture, and was taken, well I can't remember where. Went to account history a few times, clicked refresh once or twice, nothing. Then I went back to the savers page, it was still just sitting there, but I re-noticed words to the side saying either "click me" or "click here". So I did, and even though it looked like it was the same as the link of the cake, and even though it took me to the same page I had been taken to before, this time when I went to account history it was there.

But I didn't have to create a saver or anything, it was just sitting there in the middle of my page.

That was pretty much my experience too. When I clicked the first time, I clicked on the picture(I didn't notice if it said "click me" or not) and was sent to the news and links page. When I checked my account history, there was nothing there. The second time, I noticed the "click me" and when I clicked there, again I was sent to the news and links page. But that time the credit was there when I checked my account history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    That was pretty much my experience too. When I clicked the first time, I clicked on the picture(I didn't notice if it said "click me" or not) and was sent to the news and links page. When I checked my account history, there was nothing there. The second time, I noticed the "click me" and when I clicked there, again I was sent to the news and links page. But that time the credit was there when I checked my account history.
    add me to that list
    <Sunshine Rewards