Page 41 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Thank you.

We like shopping at particular stores, and since we'll be going in there to look at them, we do like to throw money at them when we can.

If they remain stubborn I'll look around more on SR, though.

I will add that when I did a search using that function on SR, I got a big ol' nothin' for timbuk2. Interesting.

Tricia, have you ever looked into getting an MCO-based towncar company either as a travel reward (better) or as a board/SR sponsor? Seems like now that DME's in town, all the towncar companies are weeing themselves to be the official service of every WDW site out there, and I'd be more than happy to give my money to one that would support SR.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Tricia, have you ever looked into getting an MCO-based towncar company either as a travel reward (better) or as a board/SR sponsor? Seems like now that DME's in town, all the towncar companies are weeing themselves to be the official service of every WDW site out there, and I'd be more than happy to give my money to one that would support SR.
    Ya know...we were actually approached last week by someone who wants to be our "official Disney travel planner." I'll look and see what kind of contacts they might have in that area.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I'd love to see more restaurants! We eat out quite a bit and I give a lot as gifts. It would awesome to be able to buy them through SR. Some of our favorites are Red Lobster, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday. Thanks guys!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    I'd love to see more restaurants! We eat out quite a bit and I give a lot as gifts. It would awesome to be able to buy them through SR. Some of our favorites are Red Lobster, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday. Thanks guys!!
    Actually, I have been working with a merchant for over a month now trying to get this. They were not associated with any network and I spoke with them yesterday and they are telling me that they should be ready to go by the end of this week. We will be the first affiliate for them. I'm pretty excited about this if we can get the details worked out. They have more gc then you have ever seen.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

As for towncars @ MCO, I can highly recommend FL Tours! They were absolutely wonderful, and I'd love to see them be a SR vendor.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, I have been working with a merchant for over a month now trying to get this. They were not associated with any network and I spoke with them yesterday and they are telling me that they should be ready to go by the end of this week. We will be the first affiliate for them. I'm pretty excited about this if we can get the details worked out. They have more gc then you have ever seen.
    Thanks Cindy! That's awesome!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Default qvc

i know we dont have it here, but oh i so wished we did! today is paper crafting day, and i have spent a lot on this today. would have been really nice to have gotten a couple back in my disney fund.

any one else into the crafting day?

maybe this shouldn't be in the shopping section?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

www.fabric.com would be awesome. I don't know how much I spend there but....... Anyone else uses them? Cash back would be great.

Kim

Okay, I am admitting that I have not fully read this thread, so sorry if these stores are repeats, but JC Penney would be great, L.L. Bean would be fabulous, and Everyday Minerals would be super!