Page 55 of 182 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Can we get this site as an affiliate? They do not require me to run to the vet each time I need flea medication to reorder online. http://www.petdrugs.com/

Thanks in advance!

Or if we already have one that does not require a script, please let me know...all the ones I have checked require a script.
    No one should require an RX for flea control, unless its combined with heartworm meds (ie sentinel, advantage multi). We have tons of pet places with great prices, just search in the pet shopping catergory and take your pick. We always have a lot of coupons too, and I think Dr Fosters and Smith may be running a free shipping on flea products if it hasn't expired yet.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I was 36 when I had my first child, used some of that stuff just to have him. Good luck!
    I was 34 when I had Eamon, which seemed old at the time (all my friends had all their kids before 30, which was the age I was when I *met* DH), LOL, but now I'm 38 and I'm getting nervous...

Very glad the products there helped you!

Just in case the powers-that-be read messages in email form and didn't see the link I embedded so cleverly, I'll just be out there and put the link in a more obvious fashion. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html Should take you to their affiliate page...

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    One of the consultants that we work with is actually trying to get them, but I don't think they will do affiliate programs.
    thank you for trying! i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I was 34 when I had Eamon, which seemed old at the time (all my friends had all their kids before 30, which was the age I was when I *met* DH), LOL, but now I'm 38 and I'm getting nervous...

Very glad the products there helped you!

Just in case the powers-that-be read messages in email form and didn't see the link I embedded so cleverly, I'll just be out there and put the link in a more obvious fashion. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/internet.html Should take you to their affiliate page...
    I had my youngest at 38 and then some of my friends had children after that. Have faith.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    I'd love to see more restaurants! We eat out quite a bit and I give a lot as gifts. It would awesome to be able to buy them through SR. Some of our favorites are Red Lobster, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday. Thanks guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, I have been working with a merchant for over a month now trying to get this. They were not associated with any network and I spoke with them yesterday and they are telling me that they should be ready to go by the end of this week. We will be the first affiliate for them. I'm pretty excited about this if we can get the details worked out. They have more gc then you have ever seen.
    Any word on getting some restaurants Cindy?
    Thanks!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Any news on www.ihealthtree.com before I place an order? Thanks so much!

would it be possible to get harbor freight tools? my DH LOVES that place!

www.harborfreight.com

I thought we had Nutri System . Can we add them? DD19 wants to try it!

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

What about National Car rental? I did a quick search of the thread but kept getting an error message
    Sunshine Rewards

Any word on either Century Martial Arts or Karate Depot? I need to place an order and if one or both are a go I will wait for the official word. If they look doubtful I will just go ahead and order.
    Sunshine Rewards