Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Hi!

Any chance we can get kingsizedirect.com?

It is the men's version of The Avenue. Saw it in The Avenue store today and thought it would be great to get SR $ back!
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like someone already suggested Verizon Wireless...but I didn't see an answer to that one, so I thought I would suggest again I will be buying a phone very soon.....

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Talking I have another suggestion for a new site

Thanks again for getting Kidsurplus on board. I have a couple other suggestions, however. First...Scentiments.com. They have the best prices I have found for discounted perfumes.
    My second suggestion is Chico's. Maybe you've already tried for that one, I don't know, but my sister and I love their clothes.
    Thank you,
    Davina

I think I may have mentioned this one before THe Company Kids......I was just on their website and noticed that they have a blurb about affiliates:

Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
    As a visitor to the The Company Store? site, you may have arrived here through a link on one of our affiliate sites. Our affiliates operate websites which they use to conduct a business or generate revenues, and The Company Store? compensates its affiliates based upon any purchases made by an affiliate-linked visitor to the The Company Store? site. The operator of our affiliates program, Commission Junction, in providing its services to us, does not deal directly with our customers. A visitor who clicks on a The Company Store? link located on an affiliate's website is redirected, invisibly, through the website of Commission Junction, where its technology automatically records the IP ?address? of the browser used by the visitor, but that address does not permit identification of the individual using the browser. In addition, during such redirection, Commission Junction may place a ?cookie? on the hard drive of the visitor's computer through his or her Web browser (See description of cookies above). Commission Junction does not have access to data that identifies or permits the identification of any of The Company Store" customers or visitors. The operator of our affiliates program encourages you to learn more about its privacy standards by
    clicking here.
    http://www.cj.com/privacy.jsp

Could we check them out once more?? pretty please....

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Default allposters.com

http://affiliates.allposters.com/affiliatesnet/

they have an affiliate program. there are items here i would love to order.

if there is anyway to get them as a merchant i would be very happy to wait to place my order.

thanks so much.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

also wweshop.com

not sure if there is an affiliate program however. i tried to find one, but so far i did not see one listed.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Netflix is back!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I think I may have mentioned this one before THe Company Kids......I was just on their website and noticed that they have a blurb about affiliates:

As a visitor to the The Company Store? site, you may have arrived here through a link on one of our affiliate sites. Our affiliates operate websites which they use to conduct a business or generate revenues, and The Company Store? compensates its affiliates based upon any purchases made by an affiliate-linked visitor to the The Company Store? site. The operator of our affiliates program, Commission Junction, in providing its services to us, does not deal directly with our customers. A visitor who clicks on a The Company Store? link located on an affiliate's website is redirected, invisibly, through the website of Commission Junction, where its technology automatically records the IP ?address? of the browser used by the visitor, but that address does not permit identification of the individual using the browser. In addition, during such redirection, Commission Junction may place a ?cookie? on the hard drive of the visitor's computer through his or her Web browser (See description of cookies above). Commission Junction does not have access to data that identifies or permits the identification of any of The Company Store" customers or visitors. The operator of our affiliates program encourages you to learn more about its privacy standards by
    clicking here.

pamela
    They declined us last time because we were an incentive site. We'll try to contact them directly. But I can tell you that even if we get in, it will only be a 1% back company.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    http://affiliates.allposters.com/affiliatesnet/

they have an affiliate program. there are items here i would love to order.

if there is anyway to get them as a merchant i would be very happy to wait to place my order.

thanks so much.
    Unfortunately, they don't work with the type of network that does cashback.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

clicking here.

pamela

I;ve contacted them, pleaded our case, thats all I can do. Will keep you posted. Doesn't look to me like they are that big into working with affiliates.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for trying Tricia and Cindy........

I knew it might be a longshot, oh well.........I just love their stuff.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards