Page 110 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Can we try for Norm Thompson. I love their sales. They just restarted their affliliate program. Thanks!

Norn Thompson Affilate Link
    Are you sure? The link there is for Performics, which isn't a network anymore. They were bought by Google and use Google links and icons now. I went in there and searched for them and they weren't there. Maybe they moved somewhere else secretly?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you sure? The link there is for Performics, which isn't a network anymore. They were bought by Google and use Google links and icons now. I went in there and searched for them and they weren't there. Maybe they moved somewhere else secretly?

I have no idea. Another rewards site has them as a merchant so I figured I would ask here knowing the kind of pull you have.

They weren't on the Google site?? I found this link on Norm Thompson's website with an application......not sure if it's what you need....it does say Google.

Linky

Thanks for trying.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I have no idea. Another rewards site has them as a merchant so I figured I would ask here knowing the kind of pull you have.

They weren't on the Google site?? I found this link on Norm Thompson's website with an application......not sure if it's what you need....it does say Google.

Linky

Thanks for trying.
    I'm totally perplexed. If they are on another site, they have to have a program. I wonder if it is private? I'll keep looking.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm totally perplexed. If they are on another site, they have to have a program. I wonder if it is private? I'll keep looking.
    Thanks Tricia. I really appreciate your persistence. They are my number one place I shop for clothes and shoes.

Would it help if I tell you what site I found it on? It's the same site they were on before. Seems like they took a break from the affliate scene cause they disappeared for a while. I read that they were reorganizing. They are the same company that owns Solutions and Sahalie if that helps. I will fill out a TT with the name of the site.

Can we get http://www.bigfishgames.com/ ? I know they have an affiliate link at the bottom of the site.

They have great pc games and they are only $6.99 each!
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 05-27-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    Claudia

Hi can we get The Company Store & Company Kids they have great bedding items and Kids furniture. Here is the Affilate link http://www.thecompanystore.com/affiliate.asp
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

A co-worker told me about this site. It looks like it could be a one time offer. They buy newer text books and fiction/non-fiction books. They have a sister site that sells the books.

http://www.cash4books.net/affiliate.php
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I don't know if this store has an affiliate program or not...

They cater to the "mature woman." I buy from their store for grandmother every holiday. Cute matching clothes that hold up fairly good.

https://www.bonworth.com/
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

How about Music123.com?

http://www.music123.com/Music123-Aff...g44t0.Music123

My daughter desperatly wants a "Flea Bass" but they don't sell that brand on the other music store that SR has on the list.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    How about Music123.com?

http://www.music123.com/Music123-Aff...g44t0.Music123

My daughter desperatly wants a "Flea Bass" but they don't sell that brand on the other music store that SR has on the list.
    I think we already have them just don't have them up. Let me make sure.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.