Page 88 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

I would really love to see dollardays.com added to the shopping list.

They have an affiliate program http://dollardays.com/aboutus/affiliate.aspx
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Swiss Colony

I've seen where several people have requested Swiss Colony but I can't find the reply.I probably just missed it but can we get them?It would be great if we could!!Thanks so much! Lynn
    ha

Question

How about Silkies? www.silkies.com Not sure if they have an affilate program, I looked around, but thought I'd ask. Thanks for considering it.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

is there anyway to make this thread easier to find whether or not a request was made and the response? there are 88 pages to look thru. anyway for maybe an alpha listing?

i think i requested "red river paper" and i just can't remember the response, (if there was one, i think there was) and i have been looking thru all these pages, but 88 pages, well that is a lot to look thru.

thanks
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Default Any chance of Discover Channel Store

My daughter loves Jon and Kate Plus 8. I want to get her some of their seasons on dvd for Christmas so it would be great if I could go through SR. Our DVR is almost full of Jon and Kate and I would love to clear it out. Thanks. They have an affliate program. http://shopping.discovery.com/CS/Aff...filiateprog_us
    Sunshine Rewards

How about BJUPress.com, christianbook.com, or Sullivan Entertainment? I know that Sullivan does have an affilates program.
    ~Heather
    Happily living on the Wyoming prairie.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Any chance of Allbrands.com?? they would be a good addition to the crafting section!

http://www.allbrands.com/info/affiliates.php

Did this ever go thru??

What about Kitchenaid??

https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1845109
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    is there anyway to make this thread easier to find whether or not a request was made and the response? there are 88 pages to look thru. anyway for maybe an alpha listing?

i think i requested "red river paper" and i just can't remember the response, (if there was one, i think there was) and i have been looking thru all these pages, but 88 pages, well that is a lot to look thru.

thanks
    I use the tab at the top of this thread Search this Thread. It's pretty accurate.

Tricia and Cindy do read this thread and usually only respond if they are successful in getting a merchant.

HTH
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-01-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I use the tab at the top of this thread Search this Thread. It's pretty accurate.

Tricia and Cindy do read this thread and usually only respond if they are successful in getting a merchant.

HTH
    thanks, i did not know about that search tool. well i found my request, but i did not find any response.

so as others have said, i am not trying to be pushy, just crossing fingers that red river paper can be added. i need paper and i am ready to put another order in.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Normally if there isn't a response they aren't having much luck with it. No response is kinda good though because it means that they weren't immediately shot down or there isn't a chance at getting it.
    Sunshine Rewards