Page 44 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

I don't know if this is even possible, but would there be any way we could get Pizza Hut or Papa Johns online ordering through SR? I know we order online a lot, so a % back would make it a bit sweeter lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Can we look into these two? I know Puma has a program but I don't know about the other.

http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/ho...ookie%5Ftest=1

H2O (as in the shampoo for disney)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I don't know if this is even possible, but would there be any way we could get Pizza Hut or Papa Johns online ordering through SR? I know we order online a lot, so a % back would make it a bit sweeter lol.
    I was actually looking at this the very day you asked...but sorry, can't figure out anyway since all restaurants are basically a chain individually owned.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, I have been working with a merchant for over a month now trying to get this. They were not associated with any network and I spoke with them yesterday and they are telling me that they should be ready to go by the end of this week. We will be the first affiliate for them. I'm pretty excited about this if we can get the details worked out. They have more gc then you have ever seen.
    Hey Cindy! Any word on this? I am itching to see what they have
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Robeez

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey55 View Post
    Okay, I am admitting that I have not fully read this thread, so sorry if these stores are repeats, but JC Penney would be great, L.L. Bean would be fabulous, and Everyday Minerals would be super!
    JCPenney and LL Bean have been asked for a few times. You don't have to scroll through the entire thread. You can use the search function at the top of the thread to see if a particular store or offer has already been mentioned.

Many people have asked for JC Penney and LL Bean. LL Bean does not have an affiliate program. JC Penney is very difficult to get.....I think SR had applied and been turned down. Sad because we all would use them. I know I shop both of them anyway.

I did a forum search on Everyday Minerals for you. Hope it comes up.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...earchid=127913
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Cabela's?

DH is hot to place a large Cabela's order, but I've talked him into waiting to see if SR can get them as a shopping site. Any chance of adding them?

Thanks much!

Not really a request for an addition, but didn't want to start a new thread for this. Can CSN stores be added under the Babies and Kids category for shopping?

We were looking for a new jogging stroller and found one on strollers.com. After looking at their affiliate page, I realized they were part of CSN stores. I had never heard of CSN and couldn't believe how many online stores that they have. Anyway, just thought it might be helpful to add it to that category as they have quite a few stores related to babies/ kids.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Not really a request for an addition, but didn't want to start a new thread for this. Can CSN stores be added under the Babies and Kids category for shopping?

We were looking for a new jogging stroller and found one on strollers.com. After looking at their affiliate page, I realized they were part of CSN stores. I had never heard of CSN and couldn't believe how many online stores that they have. Anyway, just thought it might be helpful to add it to that category as they have quite a few stores related to babies/ kids.
    I just clicked on the CSN shopping link for the first time and there are tons of stores there.

Who knew???? I'm going to have to look at it more closely!!

Thanks Carla for bringing it to my attention.

Can we get Magellan's. They are a Travel Supplies site

They have an affiliate link
    http://www.magellans.com/store/affiliate_program?Args=

Thanks!
    ~Kathie