Page 61 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    Have you heard anything from Adobe yet?

Also, can we get Big Fish Games? According to their website they have 2 different affiliate programs.

Thanks!
    I second Big Fish Games if either of their affiliate programs is the right kind. I love playing and buying games there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got an e-mail from VistaPrint for free small car door magnets. I thought that or regular magnets, window decals, or calendar would make a great offer if they present it to Sunshinerewards. Did the sticky notes and postcards in the past. They have very good stuff!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    I just got an e-mail from VistaPrint for free small car door magnets. I thought that or regular magnets, window decals, or calendar would make a great offer if they present it to Sunshinerewards. Did the sticky notes and postcards in the past. They have very good stuff!
    The calendar is a current offer. It's listed as Free 2008 Calendar. I ordered one with a different picture of us at Disney World on each month for my desk. It's great and $2.00 back!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Default Minimus.Biz

Any chance of adding Minimus.Biz to SR-site for small sizes for travel-saw they had an affiliate program. Cute site for travel and small sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Miska View Post
    Any chance of adding Minimus.Biz to SR-site for small sizes for travel-saw they had an affiliate program. Cute site for travel and small sizes
    They don't have that sort of an affiliate program.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Are there any offers out there for the 2008 food and wine cookbook? It has our restaurant in it and would love to have it.

Thanks

Kim

Was wondering if you could add USCavalry (http://www.uscav.com/Affiliates.aspx...137&CatID=5380). The husband is deploying soon and could use some gear that the military doesn't supply.
    Andrea

hello everyone i just saw an informercial early sunday morning for magic jack and it looked awesome was wondering if you SR could get it it is a jack that turns your computer into a phone and there is only $20 a year you pay it gives you a second line and your own phone number that you can keep forever

just looked so cool as i have a teenage daughter free long distance and local calls heck i might get two one for home and work
    thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not sure if this one has been asked yet but could we get
    The Company Store
    really I want companykids.com but I think their a branch of The Company Store. They have the bedding I want for DS. I did look at both their sites to see if they had an affilate program and I couldn't find anything but that doesn't mean they don't.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards