Page 133 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Tricia/Cindy - would you mind looking into ModCloth.com? I love their clothes as they are pretty whimsical and aren't too highly priced. They run on the Commission Junction network. Here is the info I found: http://www.allaffiliateprograms.com/modcloth/
    I've applied a couple of times and they haven't let us in. I'm guessing it's the incentive thing. If you see them on another site, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Tragically, when Tricia applied last year they turned her down, and when she Tweeted about it, they were all "too bad, so sad."

Is there any chance we could get any sort of reward for opening a high-yield savings account?
    Like an ING?

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Thanks for adding Stumps - now I can do more shopping for the 8th grade semi-formal!

Any chance of getting Netflix here? I'd rather sign up through SR than somewhere else.

And any chance of seeing the Kaboom No Scrub thing for the toilets anytime soon? I need some refills. :-)

Thanks very much!
    We do have Netflix! It's just under Offers. I haven't seen a Kaboom offer, but I will keep my eyes open for it again. The company that we usually get it from has been TERRIBLE about adding almost no new offers in 6 months.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've applied a couple of times and they haven't let us in. I'm guessing it's the incentive thing. If you see them on another site, let me know.

Like an ING?

We do have Netflix! It's just under Offers. I haven't seen a Kaboom offer, but I will keep my eyes open for it again. The company that we usually get it from has been TERRIBLE about adding almost no new offers in 6 months.
    Precisely. I know that once upon a time, I saw offers on sites for Capital One's high yield savings account. However, those days are probably gone.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Thanks for adding Stumps - now I can do more shopping for the 8th grade semi-formal!

Any chance of getting Netflix here? I'd rather sign up through SR than somewhere else.

And any chance of seeing the Kaboom No Scrub thing for the toilets anytime soon? I need some refills. :-)

Thanks very much!
    netflix is on here as an offer...says $4 for a new signup. I do remember Tricia saying something about it going away, so wondered if it was still a good click to do. I was actually thinking of signing up today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    THANK YOU!!!! I was looking under Shopping. We are def going to sign up for this. Thanks!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Precisely. I know that once upon a time, I saw offers on sites for Capital One's high yield savings account. However, those days are probably gone.
    I know for certain that there are still several online banks that are offering bonuses to open an account with them. In addition, they give $ to the person that refers you so maybe there is a chance that SR can "refer" people and cash in. IngDirect and Virtual Bank are two that come to mind.
    Sunshine Rewards

Victoria's Secret??
    I'm sure I'm not the first to ask, but I didn't want to read through all of the 133 pages!!!!!

Around a year ago, Sunshine offered credit for a Costco membership, and it extended to renewals. I *just* missed it back then.

I've just gotten an email with that offer from a different site, and I was wondering if Sunshine could get it again? It's renewal time for me, and I'd love to do it through Sunshine!
    Sunshine Rewards

Could we get the piercing pagoda?

http://www.pagoda.com/helpdesk/index...play=affiliate
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbrie View Post
    Victoria's Secret??
    I'm sure I'm not the first to ask, but I didn't want to read through all of the 133 pages!!!!!
    They don't have a program, guess they don't feel like they need it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Applied for.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.