Page 127 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

I would love to see meetmark.com added. I can order mark products through the Avon site; however, many promotions are offered through the meetmark.com site that aren't honored through Avon. Weird, I know, since it's all the same products, but it would be wonderful to be able to take advantage of the offers AND earn on SR!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by imacubfan View Post
    I would love to see meetmark.com added. I can order mark products through the Avon site; however, many promotions are offered through the meetmark.com site that aren't honored through Avon. Weird, I know, since it's all the same products, but it would be wonderful to be able to take advantage of the offers AND earn on SR!!

Thanks!
    Sorry, no affiliate program.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Could you try for organize.com? They have an affiliate program through Commission Junction.

I've been looking all over the place for scented drawer liners and they have just what I am looking for.

Side note:....I did a search through SR for "scented drawer liners" and one of the results was at Target....a red cat pan and liner. Um....no....not exactly what I was looking for.

Organize.com

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Could you try for organize.com? They have an affiliate program through Commission Junction.

I've been looking all over the place for scented drawer liners and they have just what I am looking for.

Side note:....I did a search through SR for "scented drawer liners" and one of the results was at Target....a red cat pan and liner. Um....no....not exactly what I was looking for.

Organize.com

Thanks!
    but those cat liners would become "scented" with time! I have to laugh sometimes with what comes up doing a search!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    but those cat liners would become "scented" with time! I have to laugh sometimes with what comes up doing a search!

But NOT with a scent I would want for my table linens.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

Organize.com

Thanks!
    Turns out we were already approved for them. I just added them to the site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Turns out we were already approved for them. I just added them to the site.
    Great........going to shop! Thanks Tricia!!

I dont' know if they have an affilitate program or not.....they have a support site for managing subscriptions and stuff so hopefully.... I haven't seen anything like this on SR and would LOVE to earn some cash back on these clothes.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/newitems.html
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I dont' know if they have an affilitate program or not.....they have a support site for managing subscriptions and stuff so hopefully.... I haven't seen anything like this on SR and would LOVE to earn some cash back on these clothes.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/newitems.html
    I'm not seeing any kind of affiliate program for them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I posted this in Feedback and Suggestions, but guess I should have posted here, so I've added it below:

Would love to see webstaurant.com as a shopping merchant. I recently placed an order with them for those plastic deli containers & lids (great for freezing soups and stocks) and some parchment paper. I paid $5.49 each for a pack of quart containers (25 containers in a pack and I bought 2), and $3.89 for a pack of 50 lids for the quart containers. The shipping was a little high (around $12), but I still ended up with 50 quart containers and lids for about $25 (a little over 50 cents for each container with the lid).

In addition to freezing my soups and stocks, I have a very large family and host a lot of holidays at my house, and am always sending leftovers home. These are so inexpensive, I can send them home and not worry about ever getting them back.

They have tons of other bakery items, dinnerware, plastic and metal cutlery, etc. I could go on and on. Just check them out.
    Barb