Page 132 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1816

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by dtchgrl View Post
    How about....The Territory Ahead?
    Looks like a monster has been awakened.

Glad SR is able to help you out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Looks like a monster has been awakened.

Glad SR is able to help you out.
    No kidding! I heard about SR for awhile but just checked it out and signed up about 1-2 weeks ago and already have over $30 BEFORE any shopping credits! Other than groceries I do almost all our shopping for 3 teenagers online....I'm sick about how much money I've "lost" over the years by not ordering through SR!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by dtchgrl View Post
    No kidding! I heard about SR for awhile but just checked it out and signed up about 1-2 weeks ago and already have over $30 BEFORE any shopping credits! Other than groceries I do almost all our shopping for 3 teenagers online....I'm sick about how much money I've "lost" over the years by not ordering through SR!
    The good thing is that you are starting now! No more lost earnings and savings
    Sunshine Rewards

I recently had suggested Stumps Party. I just placed an order through them and their site looks EXACTLY like Shindigz, so I'm not sure if it is a different division. Would be great if they were added - great party planning supplies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Embroidery.com

they sell designs for embroidery machines that you download to your computer and upload into your machine. i would LOVE to see something like this available.

they do have an affiliate program, not sure how it works.

https://secure.embroidery.com/accountpage.asp?sid={D9545784-12E7-422F-ABF6-2F41B7CCED66}&shopstop=1
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I know this has been requested a zillion times but would love to see LLBean added. I'm able to go through another site but would love to be able to get it through SR if at all possible? Any chance of this ever happening?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Tricia/Cindy - would you mind looking into ModCloth.com? I love their clothes as they are pretty whimsical and aren't too highly priced. They run on the Commission Junction network. Here is the info I found: http://www.allaffiliateprograms.com/modcloth/
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I know this has been requested a zillion times but would love to see LLBean added. I'm able to go through another site but would love to be able to get it through SR if at all possible? Any chance of this ever happening?
    Tragically, when Tricia applied last year they turned her down, and when she Tweeted about it, they were all "too bad, so sad."

Is there any chance we could get any sort of reward for opening a high-yield savings account?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Tragically, when Tricia applied last year they turned her down, and when she Tweeted about it, they were all "too bad, so sad."

Is there any chance we could get any sort of reward for opening a high-yield savings account?
    Really, wow...I guess they don't have a clue then? Maybe they would take another look at her site, seeing that we are much bigger now than last year?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for adding Stumps - now I can do more shopping for the 8th grade semi-formal!

Any chance of getting Netflix here? I'd rather sign up through SR than somewhere else.

And any chance of seeing the Kaboom No Scrub thing for the toilets anytime soon? I need some refills. :-)

Thanks very much!
    Sunshine Rewards