Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

WalMart was just added with a payback on a **cough,cough, choke choke** different, but definately non-favored site. I'd love to have it added for cashback on SR!!

I'd much prefer to be able to do all my online shopping here!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    WalMart was just added with a payback on a **cough,cough, choke choke** different, but definately non-favored site. I'd love to have it added for cashback on SR!!

I'd much prefer to be able to do all my online shopping here!!!!
    Unless it is M*******, the site that added them is probably in violation of Walmart's terms and conditions. I say M******* because they are so big that they can sometimes make exclusive deals with big companies.

We used to pay back on Walmart. But I was notified that Walmart prohibits any rebates on rewards sites because it undercuts their "lowest price" advertising. So we had to pull back the rewards or risk being cut from the program altogether.

I'm really surprised that someone else has them in light of that. They may just be flying under the radar and not getting caught.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:05 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unless it is M*******, the site that added them is probably in violation of Walmart's terms and conditions. I say M******* because they are so big that they can sometimes make exclusive deals with big companies.

We used to pay back on Walmart. But I was notified that Walmart prohibits any rebates on rewards sites because it undercuts their "lowest price" advertising. So we had to pull back the rewards or risk being cut from the program altogether.

I'm really surprised that someone else has them in light of that. They may just be flying under the radar and not getting caught.
    I think she was referring to M******* as the email went out today from them.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Ahh....then that only sort of surprises me. It is a pretty big "win" for them because Walmart won't let any of us little guys give rewards back. The upside is that Walmart may be using it to test their Return on Investment with allowing rewards sites. If it goes well, they may open up to all of us. I'll be anxious to see what happens over the next couple of months.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:03 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I know I know But I would love some home improvment stores up there or even cash outs for gift cards for places like home depot , lowels , ace hardware and place of that nature . With just buying a home these could really help me add up the points quick on SR .

sarah

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I second Nordstroms. I shop there about once a month and would love to help SR out.

And yeah I've noticed walmart on another RP that I do and just assumed that maybe it was something new with walmart and yall hadn't gotten around to it yet but it sounds like that site might be flying under the radar (and its not m*******). I wonder how often people get paid to shop through the link though. Maybe its not even valid...

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I second Nordstroms. I shop there about once a month and would love to help SR out.

And yeah I've noticed walmart on another RP that I do and just assumed that maybe it was something new with walmart and yall hadn't gotten around to it yet but it sounds like that site might be flying under the radar (and its not m*******). I wonder how often people get paid to shop through the link though. Maybe its not even valid...
    hmm. . . now you have me wondering. (ok found it.) I don't really shop online for walmart so it doesn't really matter to me.
    I also only shop through SR!!! Helps me not have to figure out where I shopped for each purchase. I love tricia's customer service so she earned my business.

Would like to have LLBEAN. But I have mentioned that before. I am about to make my fathers day purchase there and am putting it off as long as possible hoping.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    It was M*******. It would be great if some of the "littler" but more fun sites would be able to work with WalMart eventually. We'll see.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:01 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ahh....then that only sort of surprises me. It is a pretty big "win" for them because Walmart won't let any of us little guys give rewards back. The upside is that Walmart may be using it to test their Return on Investment with allowing rewards sites. If it goes well, they may open up to all of us. I'll be anxious to see what happens over the next couple of months.
    So...then....it's a good idea to partake in that, to make them see the benefit?

I would love to see uhaul.com under your wing, but only if it's immediately!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would like to see Bed, Bath and Beyond for an addition to shopping. I also have some *dream* offers I would like to see, like Martha Stewart Living and Yoga Booty Ballet.........maybe someday.........