Page 51 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Default thebigzoo.com

I need to purchase some items for my son's school project that I found on here. I noticed they had an affiliate program so I thought I would see if it was something SR could possibly add to their list.

Thank you.

Oh shoot. I just noticed they said they are revamping their program and to apply later. Thanks anyways.

Smile off topic thought for those in charge!

While noticing yet another moved merchant-suggestion post from the Feedback section, I happened to go to the "front" page of the boards, where you can see the forum descriptions.

And I noticed this!

Feedback and Suggestions: "Do you have feedback for us at Sunshine Rewards? Are there merchants that you would like to see added or cashout options that we do not have?"

Bold is mine.

This could be why you continue to see shopping suggestions on that forum, rather than on this thread, and why you don't even all of them ending up in the Shopping forum, since all it says for the Shopping forum is: "Shop 'til you drop through Sunshine Rewards and earn cash back! Talk about your favorite merchants and discounts. Please do not post coupons not listed on Sunshine Rewards."

Hope that helps in some way!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is why they just keep getting moved. Not a big deal. If we change and use the feedback section then we would just end up moving them the opposite way. Just nice to keep them in one place where Tricia knows where they are so they can research and respond.
    Sunshine Rewards

Seems I always forget to add all of my thoughts, my "what I was thinking could be done" part, doesn't it? That part would be, since the thread is over here, and this is the Shopping section, maybe change the description of the feedback forum so we don't think to add those suggestions there in the future.

Then again, I once let mods on the dis know that the main, important word in a forum title was misspelled, and they didn't know it but said it was impossible to change, and I just checked and it's still like that there. So it might be impossible to change the description on a board like this, but thought I'd mention it!

Adding...the funny part is that really my post should be put in the Feedback forum, but since it had to do with this thread (and I am dreadful at figuring out thread titles that make sense or get people to read them) I put it here. Talk about your opposite symmetry!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I really don't know if it can be changed LOL. If it can it is beyond my powers LOL so I am sure that Tricia will see this and possibly change it if it is possible and feasible and falls within something she wants to change. How is that for saying I HAVE NO IDEA
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I really don't know if it can be changed LOL. If it can it is beyond my powers LOL so I am sure that Tricia will see this and possibly change it if it is possible and feasible and falls within something she wants to change. How is that for saying I HAVE NO IDEA
    Actually, it can't be changed. We could start a new thread with a new title and move all the threads under it, but is it worth it. I don't think so. I just don't think its that big of a deal since Tricia and I both check all new postings frequently during the day and we pick up on that stuff, sometimes we just move the post over to where it should be. Its just a lot easier when they are all here for us to give an answer if we are going back to that post and then we don't have to look for it again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

OK. No more suggestions, y'all got it all figured out how you like it. And even if you want to change it you can't.

Now how about a shopping site?

Did REI ever tell you why they won't work with you but will work with another big site? I'd loooooooove to shop at REI through you!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 03-21-2008 at 12:24 AM. Reason: added another thought

Lightbulb CollectionsEtc.com

While I was surfing the web looking for a certain outdoor planter, I came across this site Collections Etc. ...everything is under 20.00, kinda of a cute site. (and they have my planter, but sold out right now, but have many others..some really funny ones too)

They have an affiliate thingy too...maybe you all could check em' out. thanks
    http://www.collectionsetc.com/affiliate_info.aspx
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    While I was surfing the web looking for a certain outdoor planter, I came across this site Collections Etc. ...everything is under 20.00, kinda of a cute site. (and they have my planter, but sold out right now, but have many others..some really funny ones too)

They have an affiliate thingy too...maybe you all could check em' out. thanks
    http://www.collectionsetc.com/affiliate_info.aspx
    They no longer have an affiliate program with CJ or anyone else that I can find.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.