Page 75 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

How about REI? Their clothes, shoes and travel gear are perfect for Disney vacations (we love their one-shoulder backpack!).

However, they do have a membership program of their own, so maybe this precludes their participation in Sunshine Rewards?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
    How about REI? Their clothes, shoes and travel gear are perfect for Disney vacations (we love their one-shoulder backpack!).

However, they do have a membership program of their own, so maybe this precludes their participation in Sunshine Rewards?
    REI is consistently asked about and SR does apply but they keep getting turned down for various reasons so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

http://www.thecouponmaster.com/affiliate_faq.php

the coupon master. It's a clipped coupon site. I order from them every other month when a really good coupon hits and I want mulitples. They have very good service. I've usually receive my envelope within 2-3 days of placing an order.

I know we are all trying to save money and be frugal. What would be better than coupons with some SR credit?!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Is it possible to find out about any of the following

oakley
    sunglass hut
    mtgears

Thanks

Kim

That is too funny!! You'd get my vote!

Ironically, I know where you can get campaign t-shirts made! I just got a postcard from a company yesterday and was going to ask if we could get them as a merchant. I think their unversity and property of shirts would make great Christmas gifts! They have a partner company that does campaign shirts. Just what you need!

http://www.inkpixi.com/

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    http://www.thecouponmaster.com/affiliate_faq.php

the coupon master. It's a clipped coupon site. I order from them every other month when a really good coupon hits and I want mulitples. They have very good service. I've usually receive my envelope within 2-3 days of placing an order.

I know we are all trying to save money and be frugal. What would be better than coupons with some SR credit?!!!
    Oh yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Oh yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree as well!!!!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Default American Girl Store

I hope this is the right place to post this. I think it would be awesome to see the American Girl doll store added as a merchant. With Christmas approaching, I know I'd spend some money there. Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It's been asked before and they don't have an affiliate program. I would check ebay though if you want to buy clothing/accessories as they are a SR merchant.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I didnt think about ebay. And I'm sorry I didnt post in the right spot....I'm still learning the ropes here.
    Off to search ebay..............