Page 9 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Tricia...I can't remember, were you ever able to check on Musician's Friend? The post up above about guitar strings made me think of it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We have Joann's and I am adding The Golf Warehouse as we speak.
    Cool!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minigirl View Post
    i second the golf warehouse and youcan makethis.com. Maybe joann's or Hancock's. With Rag Shop closing and Wal-Mart removing fabric from the stores and many of the Hancock's closing as well, many people will have to resort to buying fabric online.

Wait! What? The Rag Shop is closing!!! I hadn't heard. Bummer. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? Hopefully I can get some going out of business stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Wait! What? The Rag Shop is closing!!! I hadn't heard. Bummer. Do you know when that is supposed to happen? Hopefully I can get some going out of business stuff.
    Apparently, it just depends on how long it takes to get rid of their inventory, so each store will be different. My store had everything at least 20% off, but I've heard that others are at 30 -50% already. I couldn't believe that I walked out af there empty-handed, but I really didn't see any great deals in my local store. Check out their website. I'm sure it hs more info than I do.

Does Famous Footwear's online store have a program that you could sign up for?
    Sunshine Rewards

I would love to see some wedding related sites added - like www.weddingsolutions.com and www.labelsbythesheet.com.
    Kasey

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
    I would love to see some wedding related sites added - like www.weddingsolutions.com and www.labelsbythesheet.com.
    Good idea! Unless we have a vow renewal, I'm done with the wedding planning sites, but two I used and loved, and would have wanted to be on SR, were http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com and http://www.myownlabels.com (AKA myweddinglabels.com).

editing...soonergirl, wow, weddingsolutions has grown since i was planning, very cool! i had TWO journals from them/alex lluch, b/c i just couldn't decide which was prettier. and 40 weeks after the wedding, i bought an adorable baby journal also published by them!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 06-24-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a serious weak spot for planners of any sort (my fiance has to keep me away from office supply stores already) and I have a ridiculously large number of wedding planners!
    Kasey

Sunshine Rewards

You must be my long lost sister. I got the State Farm "working woman's planner" (ugly but free at the time, 2001), the pink WS planner with the bride kissing the little girl (cried thinking of my half-sister forgetting she was 11, not itsy bitsy), the yellow WS planner because I thought the pix were more sophisticated and less 90s-ish, and, um, more. All half-filled out......

I have an urge to buy more. You know, the perfect one that I can put EVERYTHING in, finally*.

Just so we're not going totally OT, Tricia, my hubster has requested you look into http://lancasterarchery.com so that someday he can buy his bow and follow his dreams of being an Olympic archer. And help out with the Disney fund in doing so.

*coming up on 4th anniversary, but there's something about insta-pregnancy and getting larger that keeps one from focusing on the pictures of her in a tight, skinny wedding dress.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 06-24-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

What about TicketsWest? I am going to buy Daughtry tickets and was wanting to see if I could do it through here.
    Sunshine Rewards