Page 90 of 182 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Is this the right type of affiliate program?

https://kiddinaround.hostasaurus.com...NewAffiliate=1
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Is this the right type of affiliate program?

Good question. Is there something we should look for on a website when we post a link to their affiliate program?

I had posted a link to Magellan's Travel Supplies last year. Their link goes to connectommerce. Is that one of the affilate companies you belong to?

Hate to make you waste your time.

Here's the link: https://www.connectcommerce.com/secu...ml?ccmid=K1092

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The programs that work for us in general are Connect Commerce, Shareasale, Linkshare, and Commission Junction. Those all allow tracking for rewards programs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The programs that work for us in general are Connect Commerce, Shareasale, Linkshare, and Commission Junction. Those all allow tracking for rewards programs.
    Good to know!!! Thanks for the info.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Oh that would be so lovely. Our wire whisk attachment is bent beyond repair (thank you v.v. much, oh small child in our house) and I'm getting seriously tired of whipping cream with a handheld whisk!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Oh that would be so lovely. Our wire whisk attachment is bent beyond repair (thank you v.v. much, oh small child in our house) and I'm getting seriously tired of whipping cream with a handheld whisk!
    Um, have you tried using Redi-Whip?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Um, have you tried using Redi-Whip?

I used to not mind the taste of that, but once we figured out that DS and DH can't have many of the "corn syrup" related ingredients, we've gone to a much more whole foods way of eating. I've always loved loved loved real whipped cream (it's what I grew up with), and now that I see the effects of eating so much processed stuff I love it even more. Only organic whipping cream made with a splash of vanilla and some powdered sugar!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

I used to not mind the taste of that, but once we figured out that DS and DH can't have many of the "corn syrup" related ingredients, we've gone to a much more whole foods way of eating. I've always loved loved loved real whipped cream (it's what I grew up with), and now that I see the effects of eating so much processed stuff I love it even more. Only organic whipping cream made with a splash of vanilla and some powdered sugar!
    Oh, I totally understand. Over the past several years, I've made substantial changes in the way we eat. I do try to buy and eat as little processed foods as possible, and make alot more from scratch along with using organic and natural products as much as possible. I did switch from using Cool Whip to Redi Whip which is actually an improvement if you read the label. Just haven't gotten around to the "real" whip yet.

Sorry for hijacking your post.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Is there another Magazine center available? I just placed another Magazine Discount Center order and I bet this one doesn't credit either. 25% back is awesome but not when you never see credits from it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Is there another Magazine center available? I just placed another Magazine Discount Center order and I bet this one doesn't credit either. 25% back is awesome but not when you never see credits from it.
    What makes you think this won't credit? We have very little trouble with this merchant actually.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.