Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credit Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    stamps.com listed in the crazy credits ? I do not see it thanks
    Yes - I noticed there were a couple that are listed on sunshinerewards.com (news page) that are not listed on Tricia's crazy credit contest thread. I think, because of the forum crashing problems, she was updating the eligible offers on the main site a wee bit more frequently. There's also a Home Depot offer that credited quickly for me. Good luck!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Thanks Tricia -- I rarely try any of the trial offers - too chicken that I will forget all about them until I see the cc bill! I'll give it a try - I like the idea of printing postage...our post office here is a little less than 'cheery'-lol
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    Thanks Tricia -- I rarely try any of the trial offers - too chicken that I will forget all about them until I see the cc bill! I'll give it a try - I like the idea of printing postage...our post office here is a little less than 'cheery'-lol
    Ours is the same!!! I took in a BIG stack of like 100 stuffed envelopes that I needed to send for the school. I asked the guy if he would meter them and he said no because it would take him too long!!! If I had not needed a receipt to get reimbursed, I would have just run them through my printer. But instead, I had to stand there and stamp every one of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I got the same "page not available" and url when I did this offer. And I did get credit on the hour. I hope it works for you too!
    Ooh...I hope so. I don't want to do this one another time! C'mon 6:00!

DARN...no credit...BUT, I did finally get the AXE to credit. I followed a current suggestion on the board about clicking a box in the privacy section to always allow session cookies. Don't know if that's what worked but, hey...all that matters is that it did!

Thanks for all this fun Tricia!!! What a day!
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 01-09-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have tried axe 2 times already and its has been a no go both times so your doing better then me ...lol
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I am going to try the stamps.com one. I have a bunch of stuff to mail this month (attempting to do ebay to earn disney money) and I want to see how this works!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I am hoping for the magic to come thru for me with Axe. It's driving me crazy. I can't get it to credit on my gmail account. Going to try comcast and see what happens. So far I've only gotten 2 or 3 to credit.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I can't seem to AXE either. Did it twice with two different e-mail addy, two different computers, even got a confirmation e-mail the second time. Oh, well it's not the end of the world.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I finally got Axe, but still no Health Care!! GrRrr...Come on Baby!!

WOW- I might be hooked on stamps.com. This is EASY. So much easier than going to the PO once or twice a week. Wow.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin