Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PhotoStamps.com

I designed the stamps but the computer keeps freezing up before the order goes through. I finally gave up. I may try in a few weeks..
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I did the order and received them today, but still no credit? sad news. Also, I went through all of my confirmations and never received an email from them...so I don't even have anything to file. bummer!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

just wanted to add that the quality of the stamps are pretty good, just make sure the photo you are using is very good quality. If the photo is even just a little bit dark, the stamp will be a little hard to see the picture.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I did the order and received them today, but still no credit? sad news. Also, I went through all of my confirmations and never received an email from them...so I don't even have anything to file. bummer!
    I finally got one to submit - no email confirmation yet. Later that night, I saw the free stamps offer on the main page so I signed my brother up just for the free stamps - he got an email confirmation.
    I sure hope that the lack of email confirmation is not so they do not have to give us credit!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

NicholFamily5 - I logged into my account and clicked view history. My order is listed as processing - it shows the date, order number, amount paid....
    You could submit a trouble ticket by copying that page and submitting it!!!
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by lenzs4 View Post
    I finally got one to submit - no email confirmation yet. Later that night, I saw the free stamps offer on the main page so I signed my brother up just for the free stamps - he got an email confirmation.
    I sure hope that the lack of email confirmation is not so they do not have to give us credit!
    I received a confirmation letter but still have not received credit. So I don't know how much the confirmation letter is worth or not! Please let us know if you get credit or not!

Thanks and good luck to us!!
    Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Hi Tricia-
    Just saw your posting on the DIS regarding the advertiser pulling the offer after the $0.02 thing. Do you know what that would mean for my trouble ticket? Since I can prove that I purchased the $0.41 stamps, do you think that will help my chances or is it something I just have to let go.....?

Thanks
    Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I think yours should be fine. I actually filed the dispute before they pulled the offer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I actually bought them as well, and I have not filed a trouble ticket yet as it has not been 7 days (bought them on June 12). Do you think I am out of luck... They have not sent them yet and I could stop them before if I do not get credit. They were too expensive to buy without the credit to offset costs.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

I can't see any reason why they would not honor the legitimate purchases. If Photostamps won't do that, I'm going to be REALLY ticked off.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs