Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone get the 40% off code?

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Anyone get the 40% off code?

I know Cindy did, but did anyone else? People on the dis are saying they got it, but I haven't & that just makes me sad! The December dates would be perfect for my trip!

Guess I just want to see if anyone else wants to join in my pity party!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I only get pin codes for the dates that I cannot go.....Sorry you did not get one. You may want to call CRO and see if there is a pin attached to your name. You never know! Hope you get a discount somewhere. But even if you don't.....you will be there for Christmas decorations!!!!! YEAH!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I actually did call on Monday & I DID have a code attached & I had him price out WL (my dream resort) & I thought it WAS the 40% code...but then I had AAA price it out too & AAA was cheaper...so clearly it wasn't the 40% code. Guess I can't do math on Mondays.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I didn't get a code either
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I haven't EVER received a code! Does that make you feel any better, lol!
    I guess they figure we come every year with or without a code so they just don't bother!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Well, I haven't EVER received a code! Does that make you feel any better, lol!
    I guess they figure we come every year with or without a code so they just don't bother!
    That DOES stink. The last 2 years, I have gotten a code about 1 month after ordering the Disney vacation video. But they are for off season. We always have to go in summer - and the week of July 4th - so NO pin for me during my times.....
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

How do you get a pin? I have ordered the vacation video.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    That DOES stink. The last 2 years, I have gotten a code about 1 month after ordering the Disney vacation video. But they are for off season. We always have to go in summer - and the week of July 4th - so NO pin for me during my times.....
    At least I don't get my hopes up, lol! We did manage to use the 30% off public code last August which was great. Otherwise, we just use the 20% off AAA discount, so it's not too bad. I just wish I knew how disney decides who to send codes to. I'm on every mailing list known to man but I still don't seem to be on the right one!

Oh well, maybe someday....
    Debbie

I got an email from them stating certain dates would be 40% off. The only thing I can think of is, when I was planning to go last year, and never went. So now they want us to plan again. I wonder if I could forward it you Jen and it would work???

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    How do you get a pin? I have ordered the vacation video.
    No one really knows. It is some sort of random thing. Sometimes you can call Disney directly and see if you have a pin # attached to your name. Several people have posted that they had a discount attached to their name, and they did not even know it. So if you are planning on going to Disney, it would be worth the call. Good luck!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards